Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,647 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used (2801 Views)

Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out / Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out / Mercedes Benz ML 350 Available For Sale. Its Just 3months Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by 2shaw: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2021
When one is destined to be poor and frustrated,naso them dey talk. Its a shame you are a bastard and a greedy person . Its written all over you and your thread, greed and sorrow. Heya charge and bail lawyer.
Piston65:

2cribz, you are here again. Don't worry, I have your number and my eyes is on you. Our last conversation was that you said you want to travel. You never travel? But you no know say na me. When I will catch you real life, you no go expect. Enjoy your liberty behind your keyboard. You will get into trouble one day. Just mark my words and I'll expose all your shady deals. If you need proof of all these I'm saying you can dare me and let me upload some of your shady deals or let me show you we chat well. I saved your name as 2shure. You can dare me oo and I will show my fellow dealers how you use alternate accounts to perpetrate fraud and spread falsehood on nairaland. Shebi I don clip the 2cribz account wings. You no longer use it. Don't worry. I will clip you finally so that when next you see PISTON65, you will run far from my thread.
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by Piston65(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2021
2shaw:
A retarded charge and bail lawyer. I will feed you for life.
i will continue to post the remaining comments you might want to deny your acts. And I will give nairalanders hot coffee this morning. Make them relax and watch how i will deal with you.
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by Piston65(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2021
2shaw:
When one is destined to be poor and frustrated,naso them dey talk. Its a shame you are a bastard and a greedy person . Its written all over you and your thread, greed and sorrow. Heya charge and bail lawyer.
respond to that screenshot fool
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by 2shaw: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2021
U be ozwo,i dont even use whatsapp lol. U be mumu.
Piston65:
okay
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by 2shaw: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2021
U really embarrassed yourself today sha. Lol. Me use whatsapp. You are the dullest of dummies
Piston65:
respond to that screenshot fool
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by Piston65(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2021
2shaw:
U be ozwo,i dont even use whatsapp lol. U be mumu.
lol, I know you will deny. Lol. I will catch you and I will drop your mugshot here how you've been arrested. By then you'd have been in jail
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by 2shaw: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2021
Lol,na your papa mugshot u go drop. You are indeed a bitter and jobless retard, let me remind you bastard that i dont operate whatsapp,and last time i did was 2018. I have always known you to be a retarded bitter poverty stricken public enemy,worthless piece of trash. Its a pity that a charge and bail lawyer who has never won a case has resulted into being a street urchin and selling odd cars higher than market value,not just odd cars but dead registered ones. Bro go self-service on someone else i'm so happy you ended up being stupid.
Piston65:
lol, I know you will deny. Lol. I will catch you and I will drop your mugshot here how you've been arrested. By then you'd have been in jail
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by 2shaw: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Charge and bail where are you. I dash u. I said it that you are poor and greedy,u dont even have a car or property of your own .hahahaha

Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by hastane: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Piston65:

A car that was bought for 1.8 should be thrown away just like that. So because my brother was gifted a car, he shouldn't sell his car for value abi. My brother is one of the directors of MSC. Meanwhile let me correct an impression, in my family, we don't depend on each other.
Me doing this is just because I have the passion for it. I'm a lawyer and also in charge of automobiles in my firm. So don't think you are talking to one of those hungry dealers and middlemen out there. Those that have met me real life knows me and those that have done bizz with me knows me well that I don't do my bizz with dead cars. We no fit get people that are always dependent like you for my family. Very stupid comment from a cretin.

https://www.nairaland.com/6426300/honda-accord-dc-available-sale

But you put 1.3 on somebody's 870k DC undecided
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by 2shaw: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2021
He is a greedy bastard

Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by 2shaw: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2021
Baztad where are you
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by 2shaw: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Shame don catch u, hahahahaha. Keep contradicting yourself fool

Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by 2shaw: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2021
Where are you na idiot
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by Piston65(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2021
hastane:

https://www.nairaland.com/6426300/honda-accord-dc-available-sale

But you put 1.3 on somebody's 870k DC undecided
lol, that guy that posted it got the deal from me and I gave him my last price. Mean while, it's not 1.3 I posted it, I posted it 1.30k so if any serious buyer wants to price, I will come down. That other guy that posted it got it from me. Just sit and watch how I will deal with that fool.
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by 2shaw: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2021
You are a thief okay,idiot. Keep exposing your greed. Bastard. Like i said you are worthless and have nothing to your dull name ok.
Piston65:
lol, that guy that posted it got the deal from me and I gave him my last price. Mean while, it's not 1.3 I posted it, I posted it 1.30k so if any serious buyer wants to price, I will come down. That other guy that posted it got it from me. Just sit and watch how I will deal with that fool.
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by cyprex: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2021
Can we deal for 800k
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by Ifork4money: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Furckthemods:

Dem put penis inside him yansh grin
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala obinoscopy Dominique rule 2
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by Lifted1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
2shaw:
Moderator ban this nincompoop for chrissake. this animal is a nuisance on Nairaland.
frustrated yahoo boy that has been looking for 500k bugatti on Nairaland for the past 5 years.
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by Lifted1(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
fergieboy:
you can imagine

Greedy set of people

Always like to receive without giving

Atleast if na 500k him put it’s understandable as per him won do giveaway but no him put 1.1m.. Greedy fuckers imagine receiving a 2017 Lexus 350

No family member to even gift the car to
Some of you are just plain retvrded
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by 2shaw: 4:32am On Mar 20, 2021
You are poor ok[quoqte author=Lifted1 post=100031677]
Moderator ban this nincompoop for chrissake. this animal is a nuisance on Nairaland.
frustrated yahoo boy that has been looking for 500k bugatti on Nairaland for the past 5 years. [/quote]
Re: Honda EOD Available For Sale. It's Clean In And Out. Just 3months Used by fergieboy: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2021
Lifted1:

My dad and mom are just plain retvrded
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / SOLD OUT Mazda Cx-9 Tokunbo In Ibadan 09027804148 Accident Free@5.4m / Acura Mdx Touring Package ( Pre Ordered By Kaypinchi From Inspired Again )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.