Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers (1451 Views)

Throwback: LP VP Candidate Visited His Native Country With His Brothers / Popular Buhari Supporter Dumps Him After Bandits Abducted Five Of His Brothers / 7 Questions For WAEC And President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by Asswipemod: 2:13am On Mar 01, 2021
VERDA:

Honestly, after reading his comment that Arewa1stson made Nd seeing how he cleverly ignored everything said and focused on the Sasha attack I just lost hope in some youths, with hypocritic people like him things will never change in this country and the sad thing is that the cycle will continue.

I was going to quote him but he is really not worth it.

Yeah, you're right. Those Arewa boys can be very unreasonable.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by VERDA: 2:26am On Mar 01, 2021
Crayfish09:

Why are you angry with what we said on the thread?

Both me and Arewa clearly condemned the bandits, but we stated that we'll not allow the likes of Nafeesa, along with the southern media to cause full-blown hatred between the two tribes.

He asked a simple question...show him where he stated in his writeup that all Fulani are terrorist and instead of answering your going on about something irrelevant to the question he asked...

I am tired of hearing this whole southern media nonsense, is the same southern media that contributes in bringing the activities of boko haram to the forefront, or the gradual destruction of the future of the north by the new trend of kidnapping it's children or that contributed to ensuring the last government was brought down?...

You are quilty of the same stuff ur accusing others of,you say it is wrong to criminalise a whole ethnic few cos of a few bad eggs which every right thinking person will not argue about...

Blanket statements like * southern media * trying to destroy the north is silly. Is that not you also generalising?
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by VERDA: 2:29am On Mar 01, 2021
forgiveness:

If you are referring to the crisis in Shasha to exonerate Hausa, then I know you are a bloody liar.

Hausa attacked, killed and destroyed life and properties unprovoked when Amotekun attempted to arrest the murderer in Seriki Hausa's house on Saturday morning under the watchful eyes of the GOS of one cantonment in Ibadan as alleged.

When the GOS was approached to put an end to the wanton destruction, he replied he only came to protect Hausa. Hmmmm!

Indigenous Ibadan people felt betrayed and decided to defend themselves. Hence, on Saturday evening, they began reprisal and the end they say is history.

How is the "Northerners" innocent in this case?

Nobody hates nobody. You are only fooling yourself.

For some reason they never talk about this part of the story, very dishonest set of people.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by 9japride(m): 4:02am On Mar 01, 2021
@OP you are just wasting your precious time, you are dealing with people who don't reason like humans. Majority of all their leaders give excuses for the killer herdsmen. It's very unfortunate we all found ourselves together with people who lack reasoning and still live in stone age era. The earlier the southern part of Nigeria come together to decide their future the better for them. If international bodies places any ban on Nigeria due to terrorism, it's everybody that will suffer for it. It pains me a lot that southerners are still sleeping and partying. I Don taya to dey talk. Everyone eyes will eventually clear.

1 Like

Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by Crayfish09: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
VERDA:

He asked a simple question...show him where he stated in his writeup that all Fulani are terrorist and instead of answering your going on about something irrelevant to the question he asked...

I am tired of hearing this whole southern media nonsense, is the same southern media that contributes in bringing the activities of boko haram to the forefront, or the gradual destruction of the future of the north by the new trend of kidnapping it's children or that contributed to ensuring the last government was brought down?...

You are quilty of the same stuff ur accusing others of,you say it is wrong to criminalise a whole ethnic few cos of a few bad eggs which every right thinking person will not argue about...

Blanket statements like * southern media * trying to destroy the north is silly. Is that not you also generalising?

In southern youths' voice, Na you sabi. Goodbye
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by Crayfish09: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
9japride:
@OP you are just wasting your precious time, you are dealing with people who don't reason like humans. Majority of all their leaders give excuses for the killer herdsmen. It's very unfortunate we all found ourselves together with people who lack reasoning and still live in stone age era. The earlier the southern part of Nigeria come together to decide their future the better for them. If international bodies places any ban on Nigeria due to terrorism, it's everybody that will suffer for it. It pains me a lot that southerners are still sleeping and partying. I Don taya to dey talk. Everyone eyes will eventually clear.

It would be great if they place bans.

We have faced enough bans on business, relationship, and social sites because of southern criminality (419, the *business* that your musicians shamelessly promote and your youths worship). Also, we face a lot of unnecessary harassments at airports because of your criminal nature; I think its high time you people started getting victimized for our crimes so that you can know how it feels.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by 9japride(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Crayfish09:

It would be great if they place bans.

We have faced enough bans on business, relationship, and social sites because of southern criminality (419, the *business* that your musicians shamelessly promote and your youths worship). Also, we face a lot of unnecessary harassments at airports because of your criminal nature; I think its high time you people started getting victimized for our crimes so that you can know how it feels.

[color=#006600][/color]

Your post lack reasoning. I won't be surprised if you are a northerner. Is it not better the north cut themselves off from southerners so that they can be free to practice religious fanaticism, while the south continue with their life styles. Don't you want that?
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by Alba3: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2021
A decision has been made to starve a section of the country. To be forewarned is to forearmed; it's a great hope that governors in each region of the South will call meetings to preserve the lives of people that elected them. Although for decades, the Federal government supports agricultural development of the North through countless irrigation system, free and subsidized fertilizer and making sure there is available market for the produce by banning importation of these produce. The billions of dollars being used is mainly from the Southern oil, ports and customs' duties.
Most of the states in the South are self sufficient, they can grow whatever they need except places like Lagos and PH. The major staples in the South is from cassava, yam, plantain, rice and all sorts of cowpie which people are readily growing. The SW people eat more of Amala and Ewedu, Eba, rice, etc with vegetables everywhere. The SS and SE likewise the same except in place of Amala and Ewedu, they have Akpu and Ogbono. There are lots of food crops, fruits, chickens, eggs, fishes that readily available to eat.
However, because of the population of the people in the cities and our lack of good leadership that should have envisaged the plan of the North before now, the south would have to endure for some time to fill up the gaps. This is a blessing in disguise and God used this to reveal the deadly plans of the North.
To avoid eating poison in future, Northern foodstuffs and perishable should be banned in the South. Bad chemicals like sniper is being used to preserve their beans and the cows are a kind of curse to our spirituality... people are being killed for the meat you eat; humans are mating with what you eat! The other things the North brings can easily be planted if not lazy. Get a small place to grow your pepper, onion and tomatoes. For the wise, this is opportunity to make money. There are lots of countries in W/Africa that are looking for where to sell their stuff like beans which are being infested with weevils, also cows.
Open grazing should be thoroughly prohibited in the South. The government should do everything to block foodstuffs coming from the North. The southern governments should support mechanised farming in crops and animal husbandry. Benin Republic people's tomatoes are rotten away, they should be brought in; so also cows and chickens until we can produce what we consume fully. The Northerners should not be allowed to head ports and customs commands in the South again. Northerners readily bring cows mainly from Niger & Chad but Southerners can't do same through Benin borders. We should care less about where they are boasting to sell their produce to. All I know is that the whole world is eyeing Southern markets; We're over 100 million in population with lots of purchasing power than anywhere in Africa. The North wants to put an end to their father Christmas' market.
A wise people of the South should prevent mass killings through poison
of food by avoiding northern cows and food, even if they decide to start bringing them. Most expecially, the leadership of the South should call for reform without wasting time again.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by Crayfish09: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Your post lack reasoning. I won't be surprised if you are a northerner. Is it not better the north cut themselves off from southerners so that they can be free to practice religious fanaticism, while the south continue with their life styles. Don't you want that?

And yours is full of reasoning, shey?

Is the north really holding the south? How many of your senators have asked for a disintegration so far? Until they do that and the north says 'no', you can't tell me that I'm holding you. Separation would be the best news of my life wallahi
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by flamingREED(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Dear, Mr Seun.
How's your own part of the west?

BTW, I suggest this thread should be archived up there.

It's a huge eye-opener.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by 9japride(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Crayfish09:

And yours is full of reasoning, shey?

Is the north really holding the south? How many of your senators have asked for a disintegration so far? Until they do that and the north says 'no', you can't tell me that I'm holding you. Separation would be the best news of my life wallahi
[color=#006600][/color]

You are not being sincere, the north will never allow Biafra go. The major setback to Nigeria growth is the north. If you know the amount of money being wasted in fighting a senseless war of insurgency you will weep. You think if the north says they are ready to break free, that any southern states will say no? It will be the happiest day of everyone life down southern to hear such good news.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by Crayfish09: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are not being sincere, the north will never allow Biafra go. The major setback to Nigeria growth is the north. If you know the amount of money being wasted in fighting a senseless war of insurgency you will weep. You think if the north says they are ready to break free, that any southern states will say no? It will be the happiest day of everyone life down southern to hear such good news.

First of all, it's not the northerners that are whining.

The aggrieved region should be the first to speak, after which you can judge the north by its response. But as long as your senators are keeping mum, you have no right to allege that that we are keeping you in bondage. After all, the north doesn't hold 2/3rd majority of the Nigerian senate. Wait until the South asks to leave, and the north refuses before you can judge us.

I'm very sure that you know how the law works, so why are you trying to be an illiterate?
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by 9japride(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Crayfish09:

First of all, it's not the northerners that are whining.

The aggrieved region should be the first to speak, after which you can judge the north by its response. But as long as your senators are keeping mum, you have no right to allege that that we are keeping you in bondage. After all, the north doesn't hold 2/3rd majority of the Nigerian senate. Wait until the South asks to leave, and the north refuses before you can judge us.

I'm very sure that you know how the law works, so why are you trying to be an illiterate?

[color=#006600][/color]

You are very funny, does the law work properly in this country? In your inner most heart you know what's up, but you choose to act funny. Just like saying in this our political environment, when a particular party rig an election and the opponent complains then the rigger will boastful say go to court knowing fully well that the judiciary will definitely act funny. As for the Senators they are enjoying the messed up system of democracy being practiced presently and won't want to lose out.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by AltarBoy1: 8:15am On Mar 03, 2021
flamingREED:
Dear, Mr Seun.
How's your own part of the west?

BTW, I suggest this thread should be archived up there.

It's a huge eye-opener.

Yes o. Maybe lalasticlala go help out.

1 Like

Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by AltarBoy1: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2021
Just imagine all the comments and actions of sheik Gumi, yet the man is walking freely. No one have come out to condemn him or DSS inviting him. But just imagine it was Bishop Kukah who is doing all these things. Just look at how DSS was following Obadiah cos of his comment. But is Gumi's comment have been more divisive, inciting and reckless, yet not even an invite from DSS

How will the country grow with such injustice.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Hypocrisy is when you're attacking and killing innocent northerners in your region because one Nigerien migrant beat a Yoruba man to death...

And still shamelessly create a thread on how northerners are siding and defending each other!!

One thing I know is that Nigeria is the capital of hypocrisy!!

Your hatred for the north is making us stronger and united!! Your hatred is waking our people up to sit up!

I love what Is currently happening in the country... Our people are now gradually waking up!! They're the only ones that believe in one Nigeria... And thank God they're waking up!

Sincerely, I am shock to see northerners are very stupid and insensitive to issue that would have united us as a people are been use to make regional and religious joke.

If you like send food to the South, if you like don't send food to the south, have you heard of capital flight ? I would dought if the north have read to that extent.

For me for everlasting to everlasting, don't send your food to the south, we don't need it. All we need is a dividend Nigeria, the northern and southern Nigeria as an independent country free from each other.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by AltarBoy1: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2021
obehi247:

Sincerely, I am shock to see northerners are very stupid and insensitive to issue that would have united us as a people are been use to make regional and religious joke.

If you like send food to the South, if you like don't send food to the south, have you heard of capital flight ? I would dought if the north have read to that extent.

For me for everlasting to everlasting, don't send your food to the south, we don't need it. All we need is a dividend Nigeria, the northern and southern Nigeria as an independent country free from each other.

They are using the food to scare us as if the food is given to the south for free. The south pays for the food. If the food stops coming from the north, the south will either farm or import. But once there is money, there will be a way to import food. If the food gets more expensive, people will adjust their life style.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2021
AltarBoy1:

They are using the food to scare us as if the food is given to the south for free. The south pays for the food. If the food stops coming from the north, the south will either farm or import. But once there is money, there will be a way to import food. If the food gets more expensive, people will adjust their life style.

It completely stupid for them to think we need to beg them...

To my northern people, after God money "answereth" all things
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by AltarBoy1: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
obehi247:

It completely stupid for them to think we need to beg them...

To my northern people, after God money "answereth" all things

We pray for a better Nigeria, but we can not turn a blind eye to the gross injustice that this nation is experiencing.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by malcom1X: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
venger:
This has always be the game of the south, use your media to destabilize the north. When northerners are attack, the media is quite, the so called activist are silent and it is swept under the carpet and everybody go on as if nothing happened. But when it happen in the south, their media and activist have ercetion of difference size, they tag the headlines with all matter of words. The north don't need the south, it is better Nigeria divide so that everybody can stay in peace
God bless the northern oligarchs

The media is quiet, why don't you take up your camera and start reporting what has been happening in the north, go inside those war zones since no reporter wants to go there.
Do it yourself, interview those bandits. Record them etc.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by AltarBoy1: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
malcom1X:

The media is quiet, why don't you take up your camera and start reporting what has been happening in the north, go inside those war zones since no reporter wants to go there.
Do it yourself, interview those bandits. Record them etc.

Help me tell them. If they feel that southern media is biased, then they should put in more energy in their own media. After all, its still this same southern media that is bringing to light the evils been committed by these bandits against the innocent northerners.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by Crayfish09: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are very funny, does the law work properly in this country? In your inner most heart you know what's up, but you choose to act funny. Just like saying in this our political environment, when a particular party rig an election and the opponent complains then the rigger will boastful say go to court knowing fully well that the judiciary will definitely act funny. As for the Senators they are enjoying the messed up system of democracy being practiced presently and won't want to lose out.

If the ruling party (which I'm not even supporting anymore.) was really in control of the courts, Wike and so many others wouldn't be in power today. There was a time APC was even prevented from participating in elections in Zamfara state.

Also, why don't you raise the motion first and then see whether we would "influence" the courts or not. It's simple.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by 9japride(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Crayfish09:

If the ruling party (which I'm not even supporting anymore.) was really in control of the courts, Wike and so many others wouldn't be in power today. There was a time APC was even prevented from participating in elections in Zamfara state.

Also, why don't you raise the motion first and then see whether we would "influence" the courts or not. It's simple.
[color=#006600][/color]

The truth is that all Nigerian politicians are United in their looting schemes. Most times they can sacrifice a state for their own personal reasons by not really forcing the judiciary to work in their favour. Its the masses that is always in the losing end. As for moving a motion, it won't see the light of day due to the corrupt system. Its just a matter of time everything will align properly. There is always an elastic limit.
Re: Some Questions For Arewa1stson And His Brothers by Crayfish09: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The truth is that all Nigerian politicians are United in their looting schemes. Most times they can sacrifice a state for their own personal reasons by not really forcing the judiciary to work in their favour. Its the masses that is always in the losing end. As for moving a motion, it won't see the light of day due to the corrupt system. Its just a matter of time everything will align properly. There is always an elastic limit.

So if the politicians are all united, how is it the fault of the north that we are united? Why point fingers at the north alone? How is it my fault as a Northerner?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi State Councilor Has Decided To Murder English On Social Media- Tiz Naija / Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC / What Are The Benefits Of Being A Citizen Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.