Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide (27312 Views)

Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) / Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Thetruthshallse(m): 6:09am On Feb 28, 2021
I will keep saying it, Buhari is a TERRORIST.

3 Likes

Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Scrupulous419(m): 6:10am On Feb 28, 2021
Bola146:
grin lie lie government lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My already cracked rib has just been crack! grin

1 Like

Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by EagleNest(m): 6:10am On Feb 28, 2021
Dictatorship

1 Like

Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:11am On Feb 28, 2021
This outfit has become so shameless in recent times. Is it that they have been hearing threat upon threat by certain group of persons. Oh! I forgot they work for them.
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Galadimabawa: 6:11am On Feb 28, 2021
Racoon:
Chronic satanic shameless liars.The lied, denied and then affirmed their lies.Why would a supposed reputable high tech security organisation like the DSS become unprofessional liars?

So anyone can just infer to be a DSS official and arrest someone without validation? Is the president above criticism that anyone that goes against him becomes an enemy of state?

DSS left its job of intelligence gathering to be pursuing financial frauds as the case where its officials invade judges houses @ night in 2016 without any apology.What about its shameless brigandage @ the NASS & house of the house of its principal leaders in 2018?

What spectacular terrorists or bandits operations have the DSS bursted aside being instrument of state terror to real or imaginary enemies of the government? Where was the DSS when BH terrorists wired money from the UAE to their supporter cells in Nigeria? No wonder Nigeria is a mess under this suppressive and oppressive government

Is like SSS and DSS are different ooo,
But doing the same work shaaa.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Brushstrokes20: 6:19am On Feb 28, 2021
Pathetic filth!

The redundant coupist and cohorts are all shades of nuisance, tyranny, incompetence and gross misrule!

The shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by jchioma: 6:21am On Feb 28, 2021
"He is being investigated over issues beyond the expression of opinions in the social media as wrongly alleged by sections of the public,”

And you decided to arrest him now that he criticized your government?
What were you waiting for until now?

The hypocrisy of the Buhari govt is shameless and pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Farki: 6:28am On Feb 28, 2021
We have a government of liars and criminals, this country has turned into a gestapo state.

Everyone should prepare to be armed by 2023 because these people won't just let go of power.

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:32am On Feb 28, 2021
They can arrest but they cannot do the most important thing, to prosecute him in court of law and get him convicted then send him to jail. Check my signature
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by omojesu202(m): 6:43am On Feb 28, 2021
Racoon:
Chronic satanic shameless liars.The lied, denied and then affirmed their own lies.Why would a supposed reputable high tech security organisation like the DSS become unprofessional liars?

So anyone can just infer to be a DSS official and arrest someone without validation? Is the president above criticism that anyone that goes against him becomes an enemy of state? Does the loyalty of the organisation lies with the Nigerian people or the president who are both being paid by taxpayers monies? Ask the Americal CIA how they operate & learn.

DSS left its job of intelligence gathering to be pursuing financial frauds as the case where its officials invade judges houses @ night in 2016 without any apology.What about its shameless brigandage @ the NASS & house of its principal leaders in 2018?

What spectacular terrorists or bandits operations have the DSS bursted aside being instrument of state terror to real or imaginary enemies of the government? Where was the DSS when BH terrorists wired money from the UAE to their supporter cells in Nigeria? No wonder Nigeria is a mess under this suppressive and oppressive government

you know too much ooo, let them not come for you. I'm silently praying for Yakasai, he's a fearless critique.
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Shegzo(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2021
But I don't see anything wrong in what he said. We are in democracy fgs.
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by omojesu202(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2021
Sirjamo:
This is absolutely ridiculous. I am sure Mr Ganduje is behind this, when did criticism becomes a crime under the Nigerian constitution?

he didn't criticize Ganduje. the guy no want see Buhari again and he just couldn't hide it. Even if dss releases him today by tomorrow you'll still his post telling Buhari-led govt to hide their face in shame.
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Alejobs: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2021
sss and DISS is too loud under Buhari! I se.ll power.bank for laptop.0 8065316307
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by omojesu202(m): 6:53am On Feb 28, 2021
Shegzo:
But I don't see anything wrong in what he said. We are in democracy fgs.

you won't see it.
But put yourself in Buhari's shoe and also find out his posts about the government. We are all human. E get how person go dare you reach, even if you swear not to fight, you'll see yourself fighting.
Some of us will say I can never beat a woman, my brother you never jam woman. She will force you to beat her. Beat me and see what will happen to you.
Nevertheless, I'm with Yakasai. Buhari is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Princedapace(m): 6:57am On Feb 28, 2021
Wow

Nigerians can tolerate too much. See his thus govt is treating Nigerians. Wow.
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by witworth(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2021
Just because he said Buhari should resign?
So now that is beyond expression of opinion.
Only God knows if DSS is on nairaland land like this like this...
So if I seriously say Buhari should resign now even as a joke, I can be kidnapped by my own federal government.
Smiles... Wonders will never end.
Anyway na joke I dey o.
But general sir Buhari... Please let my people go.
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Minjim: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2021
Why are government agencies being political?
The NA has lost its credibility due to lies.
The NP had lost theirs since

This DSS that's supposed to thwart all these kidnapping from intelligence gathering is busy chasing Buhari's critics.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2021
"the APC faithful-turned-critic is being held in their facility."

I'm sure he was one of those supporting the "hate speech ban" like my mumu APC SW goons,

The fact that Osinbajo is an advocate makes it even funnier
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by AfroKnight: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2021
GamalNasser:
So where is Dadiyata?

This is one sad question that won’t have an answer until this administration is replaced with another political party. A whole human being disappeared and everybody is denying.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by pickatyouu: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2021
Na lies full this apc government before now.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2021
Where are those useless bmc goons?
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by olisaEze(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2021
This is Nigeria were free speech is dead and criticism of the President is a crime!

Welcome to the new Afghanistan of West Africa.

We value our livestock more than our lives!

The cow-god of the Fulani is well pleased.
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by hotseat: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2021
Even Brutalhari is aware of his glaring failure!

The All Poisonous Congress (APC) is aware that as a political party, it has failed the Nigerian people.

There are no doubts about this fact!

However, acceptance of this fact is too risky a venture to embark upon hence any attempt to criticize them is regarded as treason.

Truth is too bitter a peel to swallow!

Meaningless praises, shameless sycophancy, unbridled hero worshiping, nauseating bootlicking, etc that in no way provide an avenue to extricate Nigeria from its present state of drift are highly embraced.

What a man! What a political party!
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by hotwax: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2021
omojesu202:

you won't see it.
But put yourself in Buhari's shoe and also find out his posts about the government. We are all human. E get how person go dare you reach, even if you swear not to fight, you'll see yourself fighting.
Some of us will say I can never beat a woman, my brother you never jam woman. She will force you to beat her. Beat me and see what will happen to you.
Nevertheless, I'm with Yakasai. Buhari is a failure.

I remember how you call trump names. But he FBI have not arrested anyone for insult trump.

Are we not in a democracy again? Is this how a government should be?

Are you not a Nigerian? Is this normal to you?
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by IYANGBALI: 7:46am On Feb 28, 2021
One day one day northerners go get brain and wake up from their slumber
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by IYANGBALI: 7:46am On Feb 28, 2021
hotwax:

I remember how you call trump names. But he FBI have not arrested anyone for insult trump.

Are we not in a democracy again? Is this how a government should be?

Are you not a Nigerian? Is this normal to you?
no mind that guy
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by LoudLord(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by legba1(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2021
If I may ask, what exactly is offensive in this guy's comment that is bad enough for "almighty" DSS to flex muscle about.
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Shattuck(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2021
wow what a nation can we just tear up our constituition and the entire govt and judicial institutions cause obviously there is nothing that suggest Nigeria is a nation yet. arresting someone for criticising a failed govt?
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Kennitrust(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2021
Racoon:
Chronic satanic shameless liars.The lied, denied and then affirmed their own lies.Why would a supposed reputable high tech security organisation like the DSS become unprofessional liars?

So anyone can just infer to be a DSS official and arrest someone without validation? Is the president above criticism that anyone that goes against him becomes an enemy of state? Does the loyalty of the organisation lies with the Nigerian people or the president who are both being paid by taxpayers monies? Ask the Americal CIA how they operate & learn.

DSS left its job of intelligence gathering to be pursuing financial frauds as the case where its officials invade judges houses @ night in 2016 without any apology.What about its shameless brigandage @ the NASS & house of its principal leaders in 2018?

if we were United in this country,we will have embark on a very serious protest until this guy is released. it obvious, buhari supporter just realized they were making a very big mistakes.
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2021
If only they could be this decisive with terrorist herdsmen and bandits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clement Ikolo: Army Releases Monarch Declared Wanted Over Okuama Killings / Shinkafi And Dakingari Charged With Money Laundering, Despite Moving To APC / Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.