Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu (14184 Views)

Nigerian Female Senator Chris Anyanwu Slapped PDP Chairman Madu During Congress / Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 11, 2011
So we now have a female senator? Oluremi Tinubu @ 50years old.

We're getting there cheesy

Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by fstranger3(m): 6:59am On Apr 11, 2011
Another First for Yoruba People

Yoruba people lead, Igbos follow! grin
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by EkoIle1: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2011
Many congrats to Mrs Tinubu and Asiwaju.

God Bless Yoruba People.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by saintneo(m): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2011
was she not selected in ACN primaries?
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by ektbear: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2011
Grace Folashade Bent, PDP Adamawa South?

What of her?

P.S.: Remi is kind of a cutie
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nchara: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2011
This woman was rigged in by her husband. No be only PDP dey rig. LP(an Igbo-owned party) out-rigged everyone in Ondo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_Party_%28Nigeria%29

And who says she is the first female senator? Ignorance is not bliss
An APGA senator has been there since 2007 in Imo; she had no court case. There are several PDP female senators without court cases.
There are other Igbo women senators; as usual Igbo women set the pace, others follow.
Indeed, ignorance is smelling in this post
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

Grace Folashade Bent, PDP Adamawa South?

What of her?

P.S.: Remi is kind of a cutie

Kinda?! She's hot, no homo grin

I hope her seat is a blessing to Nigeria and the SW people.

Atleast she won without suspicion of rigging like the woman in Imo, I heard she was an APGA candidate.  I hope Ngige takes Dora Akinyili to court of r suspicion of rigging. The same woman that had the position to speak out against Ekiti rigging. . . .but failed to do her job is not rigging the senate election? o ma se.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by EkoIle1: 7:23am On Apr 11, 2011
saintneo:

was she not selected in ACN primaries?

Was she not voted in by Lagosians? It's one thing to be selected, it's  another for hundreds of thousands of people to actually leave their homes to cast their votes for you.

ACN is the most well disciplined and organized political party in Nigeria and selecting candidates is one of their major attributes, they select the most formidable candidates to go against their opponents and the election results from last Saturday's election is the main truth in the pudding and undisputed affirmation of their winning strategies,

'Don't hate, learn, respect and appreciate.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by ektbear: 7:23am On Apr 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Kinda?! She's hot, no homo grin

I hope her seat is a blessing to Nigeria and the SW people.

Well said on both counts.

Question tho. . . how did Tinubu manage to get with her grin tongue
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 11, 2011
@Nchara, point of correction, who told you that labour party rigged ondo poll? Whatever you don't know pls don't post it. Electorates here in ondo voted massively for labour party all because of Mimiko
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by ektbear: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2011
@Topman40: Can you evaluate Mimiko's performance so far? I've heard good things, but not specifics.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by fstranger3(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

I will like to know as well.

I think they met in the US though. Not sure!
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

*shivers* lol

So what is the result in Anambra, still inconclusive? Possible court case palava?
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nchara: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2011
Topman40:

@Nchara,    point of correction, who told you that labour party rigged ondo poll? Whatever you don't know pls don't post it.   Electorates here in ondo voted massively for labour party all because of Mimiko

Spoken (written) tongue (hand) in check. Read ma lips.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by ektbear: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2011
Another ACN Senate seat most likely. Least, this is the most likely outcome.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by fstranger3(m): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2011
Topman40:

@Nchara,    point of correction, who told you that labour party rigged ondo poll? Whatever you don't know pls don't post it.   Electorates here in ondo voted massively for labour party all because of Mimiko

Nchara is right.

Elections are always rigged in Nigeria. The best rigger wins.  Yor think ACN won squarely in Ogun? and Oyo?

Think again!
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 11, 2011
I heard that Oluremi Tinubu is actually 50 years old

http://www.modernghana.com/movie/8876/3/remi-tinubu-marks-50-today.html

Damn, how do Yoruba women stay so delicious at old age. People still think my mother and I are sisters when we're together, for real. It's annoying tho, and she always giggle too with joy too undecided
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by dayokanu(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2011
^^ Truth be told You actually look older than your mom.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by fstranger3(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2011
Interesting!

So last week wasnt Ileke?
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Truth be told You actually look older than your mom.

I bet she'd prolly gigle at that too. roll eyez

Anywaz, back to Oluremi. . . .  beautiful woman @ 50 IMO. Nigeria deserves a beautiful , well-educated, first female senator. Enough of the ugly muchichi NAFDAC worker.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by dayokanu(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2011
Is she Yoruba? Isnt her name somethin like Ulurumu Ngozika Onyetinubu
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by ektbear: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2011
No fear. . . Madam Nafdac will hopefully soon be rotting in a jail cell for rigging.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by montelik(m): 7:46am On Apr 11, 2011
Florence Ita Giwa was also a senator before, so I doubt Remi Tinubu is d first "legal" female senator. Anyway congratulations to her.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by johnie: 7:50am On Apr 11, 2011
Franca Afegbua of the NPN was Nigeria's first female senator.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by fstranger3(m): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2011
montelik:

Florence Ita Giwa was also a senator before, so I doubt Remi Tinubu is d first "legal" female senator. Anyway congratulations to her.

I think the OP is talking about this dispensation as in the last election.

Ofcourse, we have had tons of female senators in the past!
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2011
Let me rephrase and add "credible".

I doubt this is:

[img]http://4.bp..com/_y7OtgcFeP2M/TQyLhkh7eTI/AAAAAAAAHz4/I7hhccyWZ4k/s400/54.JPG[/img]
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Musiwa13: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2011
the
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by jmaine: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2011
The whole title is damn wrong and utterly hilarious . .First legal female senator  shocked shocked shocked . Wonderful . .see wetin [size=14pt]nairaland.com = Nigeria[/size] mentality don cause . . Just relax when the labour party goes to court to protest concerning their party omitted logo which forced people to[b] press their hand[/b]  tongue for the ACN instead . . then we shall ask question about people getting the right information on ground before Threads like this are even conceived . . .Na wao  . .babe . cheesy
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by AlabaSlim: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2011
No mata enitin imposition of candidates no good 4 dis countri.wel mk she go kolet dier jumbo share.veri soon una wey dey sorpot her go vote against her jus watch
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by AlabaSlim: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2011
No mata enitin imposition of candidates no good 4 dis countri.wel mk she go kolet dier jumbo share.veri soon una wey dey sorpot her go vote against her jus watch
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by AlabaSlim: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by babyoy(f): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2011
let's just say that some people have special mentors that are expert forgers (PHD in certificate forgery) and manipulators of the mind so i don't see why this feat would be difficult to achieve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy / Bukola Saraki Meets With Party Delegates And Executives In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.