Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Impressive Skills Anyone In Business Or Career Should Acquire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Impressive Skills Anyone In Business Or Career Should Acquire (155 Views)

Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impressive Skills Anyone In Business Or Career Should Acquire by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hello friend,

Let me tell you a bit about human nature.

We always want things.

We want a job, we want to start a new business.

We are always looking for ways to make more money. Right?

And all of these are good things.

Now let me tell you another funny thing about human nature.

"We are not always ready to do what it takes"

Yes. We do not always want to make the necessary sacrifice to get what we want.

Take, for instance, so many people want a job in a certain field but do they have the skills required? NO

Or the numbers of people who want to start their own business or side hustle but do they invest in acquiring the right knowledge? NO

That is where the problem arises. Humans! We are a funny bunch.

So you find that sometimes we choose to spend on things that make us feel temporally good and neglect to invest in the things that will impact our career and business.

Today, join me in casting away the spirit that goes against you investing in yourself and improving yourself to the highest levels.

I urge you to take a look at some of the impressive skills anyone in Business or Career should acquire and start learning based on what interests you or what will help you achieve your 2021 goals.

Click here to get started>>> http:///2ZDgBPr

(1) (Reply)

2021’s Silver Lining For Startups / Project Management Professional Training In Port Harcourt, Nigeria / 50k To Pay Back 60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.