Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten (2608 Views)

Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja / Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by Ibehvictor24: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fNiDB-1QDM

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
Chioma's leftover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:08am On Feb 28, 2021
Zzor:
Chioma's leftover
say that without crying

4 Likes

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:54am On Feb 28, 2021
Zzor:
Chioma's leftover

Pained arse grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by SerikiFulani(m): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2021
After using and dumping Chioma shocked

Bitch went from assured fiancee to babymama number 3

Chioma my Mugu grin

2 Likes

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by YungMillionaire: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2021
So who will marry Chioma now?
Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by pepperdemzombie: 6:54am On Feb 28, 2021
YungMillionaire:
So who will marry Chioma now?
Peruzzi!
His father actually wanted him to settle down so the no of baby mama will stop hence the visit to Chioma's home. The Peruzzi love tango caused the issue. If he is stupid, his family is not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by pepperdemzombie: 7:00am On Feb 28, 2021
SerikiFulani:

Chioma my Mugu grin
Confirmed one! She is even online now saying she wants 3 more babies before 30.
Not how to go back to school, establish a business etc before 30. Just imagine!
She wants to occupy space to live off child support.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by pepperdemzombie: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2021
Khayceeofficial:

Pained arse grin grin grin
Truth is bitter!
If you are not a divorcee, a single mother, a widow or seperated, apart from long throat, greed and foolishness, no other thing can make you to date, expect loyalty and marriage from a young guy with 3 children from 3 women.
Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by ruggedtimi(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2021
Asin youngma the lesbian rapper?

1 Like

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by Sandydayziz(f): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2021
SerikiFulani:

Chioma my Mugu grin
I swear. When I thought she had sense.
Now not only has he broken her heart, he’s always going to be around cause of their child.
I guess she felt she’ll be the exception cheesy

1 Like

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by QueenEowyn(f): 7:43am On Feb 28, 2021
Zzor:
Chioma's leftover
very true. Where are you from please?
Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by SEGLIZ: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

her life her business, your life your business (coming online to gossip other people life). you even mentioned school like it is life, who school help? that school line is so childish, just much of it.
you are here helping her plan her life leaving yours at large. what she controls you don't, the level of her account you don't have. you carry chioma case for head like star gala for Lagos holdup dey hawk.
aproko live your life and let others live theirs.
I beg make I run dey go, nothing concern me for wetin no concern me.
Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by matthewkotin41(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2021
Did she change her sexuality? Ahbi Davido want run orgy. Bad guy�
Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by SerikiFulani(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She's got nothing to offer... Cooking show,we no see....Davido can't marry a lazy ass woman because he himself is very hard-working... Matter of fact,I hear davido don't use condoms and he fvcks anything in skirts.

1 Like

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by SerikiFulani(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2021
Sandydayziz:

Now not only has he broken her heart, he’s always going to be around cause of their child.

Hmmm....I am looking for a sister Mugu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by LoudLord(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2021
Shekpe!! Baddest
Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2021
Love these days is such a joke what the actual fu...c..k
Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by heckymaicon(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2021

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by phabuloz(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
She calls me Brother i call her Sister too ���

1 Like

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
phabuloz:
She calls me Brother i call her Sister too ���
grin

2 Likes

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by pepperdemzombie: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
SEGLIZ:

her life her business, your life your business (coming online to gossip other people life). you even mentioned school like it is life, who school help? that school line is so childish, just much of it.
you are here helping her plan her leaving your at large. what she controls you don't, the level of account you don't have. you carry chioma case like star gala for Lagos holdup dey hawk.
aproko live your life and let others live theirs.
I beg make I run dey, nothing concern me for wetin no concern me.

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by unamamatoto: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
QueenEowyn:

very true.
Where are you from please?
she's from Amotekun

1 Like

Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by Bornsinner7: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by OscarJaden(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sandydayziz:

you will do the same if you we're to be in the same position with Chioma

you won't even mind to become babymama number 10 cus all ya'll female are useless
Re: Singer Davido Steps Out With American Rapper Youngma’s Ex In St. Maarten by Sandydayziz(f): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
OscarJaden:
you will do the same if you we're to be in the same position with Chioma

you won't even mind to become babymama number 10 cus all ya'll female are useless
Based on your comment, your mother and sisters are useless! Fool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy / Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit / Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.