Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor (11639 Views)

Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students / Kidnapped Kagara Students And Teachers Released / Kankara Schoolboys: Ransom Was Paid To Secure Our Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Freemasonry: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2021
Mikecold:
Yes o

Because the kidnappers are piss loving people desperate to kill one child for a smooth operation of baby sitting the others for free
Don’t mind these fools, they must think we’re daft.
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by idahme(m): 7:15am On Feb 28, 2021
'and otber stakeholders ' you mean logistics(money) for bandits? These guys really think we are that stupid.....
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2021
Which one the your stupid president now said they gave cars and some other items for? Contradictory idiots
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Glycosunde: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2021
Oga we know but una cup go soon full and I hope say na zamfara gold dey go take pay for the zamfara kidnap if not una go hear am for body. Mtcheeeew

Sighs.......... Drops pen

It's legal...

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.

Note: If you are a man,woman or a couple and you want a child through surrogacy, you can also call me on 08085454942
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by slowice(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2021
Is the asoebi for me grin.. Mumu government
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Angelfrost(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2021
You know your nation is in serious trouble when elected leaders in a democracy can lie so unabashedly, barefaced and blatantly like this...

Forget progress with respect to this nation!
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by VictorUSA(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2021
How can I believe this true lie¿ That mallam needs a slap to get sense¡
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Angelfrost(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:
I find this very, very hard to believe.

That's because it is a poorly thought out lie!!!
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by pickatyouu: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2021
Dem don see who be mumu ba.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Mrpojj(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1383863/ransom-paid-rescue-kagara-students-niger-state-governor/

There was no ransom. We, however, incurred a lot of logistics because we had to involve so many groups even the logistics to bring them, and to settle the stakeholders. I’m referring to security agencies, our local vigilantes, our traditional rulers and other stakeholders."

You settled all these other stake holders , but the main actors that did the kidnapping were not settled?
Do these northern politicians think we ar all almajiris or what?
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Ekpekaycee: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2021
Same story we heard about Kankara and later we heard a different thing. So logistics for stakeholders took the place of ransom? Anyway, all pay na pay. Again as it happened in Kankara, how did the students come about the nicely tailored Uniform Kaftans ? They had it before?
The bandits gave them?
They were made for them within the time between release and visit to the governor?

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by EmekaBlue(m): 7:35am On Feb 28, 2021
grin These aboki dem just lie as dem like and don't even care u believe them or not

Nigeria don finish
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Justdenis(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1383863/ransom-paid-rescue-kagara-students-niger-state-governor/

No ransom was paid but u incurred a lot of logistics by paying traditional rulers, vigilante , security operatives and OTHER STAKEHOLDERS ....����.....

So the kidnappers will just kidnap people, take them to d bush and feed them for 10days then release them without collecting anything becos they r running a charitable organization or school feeding campaign ..�����... These people the whyn us...
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Grace001: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2021
I never knew bandits are now into charity organization

They kidnapped students fed them for almost 2 weeks and return them back even with new clothes on them

Useless cursed good for nothing Government

Tell that to your almajiris that bandits didn’t collect ransom
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by IYANGBALI: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2021
Bloody liar. Hediot!
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by dionma: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2021
Lies, Lies and more Lies
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by IYANGBALI: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2021
Justdenis:

No ransom was paid but u incurred a lot of logistics by paying traditional rulers, vigilante , security operatives and OTHER STAKEHOLDERS ....����.....

So the kidnappers will just kidnap people, take them to d bush and feed them for 10days then release them without collecting anything becos they r running a charitable organization or school feeding campaign ..�����... These people the whyn us...
don’t mind the hediot
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Grace001: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2021
Tulsaguy:
I talk am, Mr. Governor knows the kidnappers.

Are the kidnappers running charity organization?

Who bears the overheads?

Nigeria has expired since 1914.

Break this country because of too much deception in high places.

Exactly what I always say some people think it’s a curse but no

A country built on lies and deceit can never know peace and progress
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by legba1(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2021
These dudes think we are fools abi. He should tell that to hi fellow almajiris because even marines won't take that
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Tulsaguy: 7:52am On Feb 28, 2021
Grace001:

Exactly what I always say some people think it’s a curse but no

A country built on lies and deceit can never know peace and progress

correct
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by LoudLord(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2021
OkuFaba:
See their faces, They don cashout..

I swear olohun,I think say na only me dey think am oh.

Cashout geng
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by josite: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2021
The north that was further trailing behind the south educationally is now perpetuating the backwardness as the end result of all these is northern parents will now have a perfect excuse not to send their kids to school.

These kidnap and ransom introduced into Nigeria by Niger Delta may have different results on the north than it has on Niger Delta.
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by kendrick9(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2021
OOzz:
Imagine this life without islam... I said imagine oo
Imagine life without religion
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by vicmac09(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

No ransom was paid, no arrest was made... Kidnappers just decided to return the kids cos they felt remorse for their evil deeds but they'll soon kidnap another set of students.
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by hotseat: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2021
Who asked you?

We know the game!

Chop and clean mouth government!
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by AFONJACOW(m): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2021
We hear
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2021
So bandits or kidnappers risk their lives to kidnap students, take them to the bush and release them just like that?

If kidnapping is no lucrative in the North, why did kidnappers kidnap over 500 students in Zamfara.

To me the higher the number of students, the higher the ransom
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by ahmedtiamiyu23(m): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2021
I hail naija
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Ghost01(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2021
Story.
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2021
vicmac09:

No ransom was paid, no arrest was made... Kidnappers just decided to return the kids cos they felt remorse for their evil deeds but they'll soon kidnap another set of students.

I just came back from suspension by nairaland moderator. They (moderator )are doing good work. I really appreciated their efforts.

No ransom was paid. No arrest was made.

In the case of Kankara in Katsina State, we were even shown a picture of a Senior Military officer, a bandits commander with GUN and a government representative that finalized the release of the abducted students. They were all smiling. They also said no ransom paid. In fact, there were arguments about who secured the release of the children, while the Katsina State governor claimed he did the negotiations, the military claimed they did and finally, Zamfara governor said none of them that he secured the release of the students.

My question is this ; is this what they want the military jet to go and locate for the ground battalion to rescue ? What you are looking for by travelling to Sokoto is in your pocket. Stop the casualties, stop the wastage.

The North should tell Nigeria our indebtedness to them. The farmers and cattle dealers said 475 billion naira. Miyetti Allah said GEJ promised them 100 billion naira. They should send the total amount to National Assembly for deliberations. The South should deduct the amount from Security Votes spent on the Northern Nigeria.
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by Whoube99(f): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor by pat077: 8:40am On Feb 28, 2021
No ransom was paid, the kidnappers only took them on excursion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Factory Discovered In Kano, Eyed Havoc At Sallah, Xmas / Prosecute Jonathan For Corruption –lagos CAN / Federal Government Unveils Its Sexual Offenders Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.