Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale (568 Views)

Shopwise Hospital Management and School Management Software Solution / School Management Software / Hospital/school Management Software Available @ Green Apple Tech(08087532050) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 3:57am On Feb 28, 2021
KAYUS is a school management software that automate school day to day activities, suitable for nursery, primary and secondary school.

It is Interactive, customizable and User-friendly with modules such as

1. Attendance management

2. School fees management

3. Result management

4. Class Timetable management

5. Staff management

6. Student management

7. Finance management

8. Payroll System

9. Subject management

10. Class and Section Module

11. Library System and many more

KAYUS can be customize to suit your request. For live demo WhatsApp or call 08032950881 or send a mail to opeyemiademon@gmail.com

Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2021
The Smart choice

Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Demo available
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Still available
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2021
The smart choice
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
Still selling
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Currently serving 2 International Schools in Abuja grin
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2022
Still selling
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2022
We are glad to welcome another school on board grin
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2022
Still selling
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Glad to onboard a new school grin grin
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Still selling
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
Call for Demo

Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by cassette(m): 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
How much ?
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
Still Available
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
We offered it as a service, you pay per child per term. it goes as low as #300 and as high as #1000
cassette:
How much ?
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
still available
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by Frezhkid10(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
How can I get the demo??..
I want to advertise it for my mum’s school..but I need to see if it’s suitable for her first.
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2023
Frezhkid10:
How can I get the demo??..
I want to advertise it for my mum’s school..but I need to see if it’s suitable for her first.

lets chat 08032950881
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by cassette(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2023
OPEYEMIAD:
We offered it as a service, you pay per child per term. it goes as low as #300 and as high as #1000

How can you charge per student ?? Or the software doesn't do staff management as you claimed in your ads ? Enlighten me abeg
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by OPEYEMIAD(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2023
cassette:

How can you charge per student ?? Or the software doesn't do staff management as you claimed in your ads ? Enlighten me abeg

It offer staff management and upto 16 different modules.

Again, our subscription is per student per term and not per module.

All our modules will be available
Re: KAYUS:. School Management Software For Sale by ngoziempress: 4:03am On Dec 30, 2023
WAIT smiley. This is not a joke. i didn't even know this was here.
I saw it and i just had to share my own piece of knowledge about Kayus.
What actually lead to this quite lengthy reply was a personal experience.
So please you should NOT doubt it.

If you own a school or you have someone who owns a school, you must know managing all activity is the most difficult thing ever. This is why Kayus is here. I'm a practical testimony of Kayus School Management Software. It doesn't just make things easier, it makes students also more comfortable and free from annoying teachers or lecturers who just wants your downfall. Kayus protects both the principals, staffs and students by giving them the most convinient way of being updated and performing activities.
It's a guarantee for you, as a student that introducing Kayus to your principal, definitely will offer you a better experience in your school with features like easy submission of assignments, being on track with results, time table, library information and so much more. Also you do not have to go through the tidous process of hustling for your scheme of work or class activity if you missed a class probably because you were down or travelled with your family. So tell me why Kayus should not be tagged "The Best School Management Software in Nigeria"? and why it should not be introduced in all school.
Nevertheless, how about being a Staff or a school's Principal, the most interesting fact about Kayus is that, you can simply share any material, document or information with your class or colleague conviniently and keep track of your activities without leaving or forgeting anything behind. And yes with any device of your choice. Kayus was built to work on any kind of device most convinient for you. Na that one actually shock me pass, wey make me rush am. honestly. Okay let me shock you too now. Do you know that the system will actually also keep you reminded of every of your students or colleagues birthday. So yes, You literaly don't miss anything with Kayus and yes it's a way to make all schooling activities fun and very interesting. Even if i travel and permanently change location, or own a new school elsewhere, I'll most definitely introduce Kayus to the new school without doubts.

It's tested and trusted. So if you're thinking wether that tiny investment to use Kayus School Management Software worths it,
You don't really need to think twice.
It's the best odds you can find.
I never regretted making use of it.
and i never also regretted referring other schools to use Kayus.

Just a piece from my heart after the experience.
I had so much more to say, but my people, E go too choke.
The fact remains that the Team who invented Kayus are God sent for Nigerian Institutions.
Trust me, I didn't say this to persuade anyone.
I said it because it's fact.

Please stay safe and have a beautiful day today.
Best Regards
Empress...

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Mifi For Sale / Ticwatch Pro Bluetooth Smart Watch (SOLD) / 2021 Razer Blade 15, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Core i7-10875H, 16GB Nvidia RTX 3080

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.