Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Davido Spotted Holding Hands With Alleged New Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spotted Holding Hands With Alleged New Girlfriend (1298 Views)

Check Out 20 Hot Photos Of Mya Yafai, The Model Davido Was Spotted Holding Hands / Nigerian Lady's Sex Tape With Alleged Sugar Daddy Leaked / "My Wife is Here" - Davido spotted with Chioma in Bahamas after two months apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Spotted Holding Hands With Alleged New Girlfriend by Cidycollins: 5:51am On Feb 28, 2021
The musical guru in the video could be be seen stepping out with the popular American rapper’s ex-girlfriend, Young MA, who is known as Mya Yafai.
See Video here>> https://popup9ja.com/davido-spotted-holding-hands-with-alleged-new-girlfriend-video/

Re: Davido Spotted Holding Hands With Alleged New Girlfriend by pozehnani(f): 6:06am On Feb 28, 2021
After devouring Chioma. Hm . Men.

Only a senseless lady will still trust these men and their lies.
Re: Davido Spotted Holding Hands With Alleged New Girlfriend by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:07am On Feb 28, 2021
This wan done use her body as drawing book, no be say the thing wey she draw even fine sef mtcheeww

I don't trust celebs when it comes to relationships but I also don't trust bloggers when it comes to celeb gist, so this wan na goalless draw.

1 Like

Re: Davido Spotted Holding Hands With Alleged New Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 6:16am On Feb 28, 2021
pozehnani:

But she had men she also dumped for davido. It's just a case of karma..
Trust?, we could say d same abt ur lots..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Spotted Holding Hands With Alleged New Girlfriend by heniford2: 6:35am On Feb 28, 2021
fake news
Re: Davido Spotted Holding Hands With Alleged New Girlfriend by pepperdemzombie: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2021
pozehnani:

Only a senseless lady will go for a guy with 3 children from 3 women.
Re: Davido Spotted Holding Hands With Alleged New Girlfriend by Sandydayziz(f): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Only a senseless lady will go for a guy with 3 children from 3 women.

I feel her only mistake was getting pregnant for him and becoming a baby mama. I knew that wasn’t going to end well.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Tattooed Cubana Chief Priest's Face On His Chest Cries Out / "Happy Birthday To My Miracle Babies, My Double Double" - Rude Boy & Wife (photo / Bbnaja Maria Says She Wants To Eat Pere D! CK after party(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.