Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! (1701 Views)

Is Pete Edochie Really A Bad Actor? See What These Celebrities Think! / Nigerian Celebrities' Kids Step Out In Their Cultural Outfit For Cultural Day / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Football Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 6:22am On Feb 28, 2021

Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2021

Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
I know the only thing standing between you and a full bank account. Read carefully

have you placed ads for your bussiness before but didn't get your desired results?

what if I told you , there are only 7 simple things you need to implement to your business and you'd sell all your products in a week!!!

As a matter of fact don't just take my word for it , listen to the words of other people in the pictures below.

the founder of naira bet akin alabi wrote a book titled "small business big money" in this book held the practical secrets that fattened my account balance in 3 days!

I used to always screenshot the good life other people are living and save it to my gallery. Day dreaming felt amazing but believe me , I tell you from experience , actually living that dream is beyond amazing it's heavenly!!!

I read small business big money and implemented 7 simple strategies in marketing my products. Long story short I believe someone else now views my good life on social media and screenshot it to their gallery too (hahaahah)

After reading you would thank the author but probably thank me more because

Your phone number will be added to an automated website that gives you 50 new contacts daily ( 100% money back guaranteed if you don't get this)

I'll be giving the book for a discount..it's sold for 5000naira but I'll be giving it to 10 people for 1000 naira only.

and guess what! if your a Nigerian enterpreneur and you don't get value from this book, I will give you, your 1k back instantly. I reapeat instantly!

send a WhatsApp text now: 09020304412

Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2021

Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2021
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:38am On Mar 01, 2021
owolabigarciaquadri@gmail.com
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
Whatsapp @ 09020304412 NOW
Discount sale currently going on for just 10 people ONLY

Once sale is over price goes back from 1000naira to 5000 naira
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 3:09am On Mar 02, 2021
I know the only thing standing between you and a full bank account. Read carefully

have you placed ads for your bussiness before but didn't get your desired results?

what if I told you , there are only 7 simple things you need to implement to your business and you'd sell all your products in a week!!!

As a matter of fact don't just take my word for it , listen to the words of other people in the pictures below.

the founder of naira bet akin alabi wrote a book titled "small business big money" in this book held the practical secrets that fattened my account balance in 3 days!

I used to always screenshot the good life other people are living and save it to my gallery. Day dreaming felt amazing but believe me , I tell you from experience , actually living that dream is beyond amazing it's heavenly!!!

I read small business big money and implemented 7 simple strategies in marketing my products. Long story short I believe someone else now views my good life on social media and screenshot it to their gallery too (hahaahah)

Your phone number will be added to an automated website that gives you 50 new contacts daily ( 100% money back guaranteed if you don't get this)

I'll be giving the book for a discount..it's sold for 5000naira but I'll be giving it to 10 people for 1000 naira only.

and guess what! if your a Nigerian enterpreneur and you don't get value from this book, I will give you, your 1k back instantly. I reapeat instantly!

Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Discount sale almost ending
The offer remains for the frist 10 people only! And then price goes back from 1000naira to 5000naira

Find out how to get 50 new contacts to your business WhatsApp daily
Find out 7 things only to implement to your marketing and sell all your products in a week!!

WhatsApp now@09020304412

Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Discount sale almost over and price shoots back up from 1000naira to 5000naira.

You can find out how to get 50 new contacts to your Business WhatsApp daily.

You can find out the 7 things you didn't know about marketing that will ensure you sell all your products in one week!!!

Grab the discount offer now
Whatsapp@09020304412
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2021

Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Small business..Big money kiss

Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
send a WhatsApp text : 09020304412
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2021

Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 1:18am On Mar 05, 2021

Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
Get yourself 50new contacts to your WhatsApp Business daily

Also get the only book you need to become number one in your market place

All at a discount!!
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2021
It's 5 days to the 12th of March.

Get yourself 50new contacts to your WhatsApp Business daily

Also get the only book you need to become number one in your market place

All at a discount!!
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2021

Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Discount sale almost over

Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Few days to the end of discount sale

Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Small bussiness big money by akin alabi kiss
How to start grow and turn your small business
Into a money generating machine
Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thousands of Nigerians can't all be wrong, the reviews shows that Akin alabi knows his onions!

Re: See What Nigerian Celebrities Think About Small Business-big Money!!! by jessielight: 5:43am On Mar 12, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma And Davido Finally Confirms BR3AKUP Rema Dates Wizkids EX / Mercy Eke Celebrates Her Bestie’s Birthday, Nigerians React / BREAKING: Popular Nollywood Actor Mbakwe Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.