Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,694,185 members, 6,349,761 topics. Date: Monday, 21 June 2021 at 04:37 PM

Rate My Daughter's Song, Should She Change The Pattern To Have Big Hit In Nigeri - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rate My Daughter's Song, Should She Change The Pattern To Have Big Hit In Nigeri (139 Views)

All Artist Who Wish To Promote There Song Should Come In / Do You Think This Song Should Be BANNED "LOGO-BENZS" By Likesh Ft Olamide / Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Daughter's Song, Should She Change The Pattern To Have Big Hit In Nigeri by streetsoldier1(m): 7:37am On Feb 28
The song was written as a fall out of #endsars protest, she wrote the song after learning about the activities of SARS that led to the nationwide protest.
Download, listen and critic the song.

https://audiomack.com/temi-robert/song/elizabeth-aliens
Re: Rate My Daughter's Song, Should She Change The Pattern To Have Big Hit In Nigeri by yimnansunny: 9:45am On Feb 28
Nice beat, nice vocals, nice lyrics but she sounds too foreign, making a hit in Nigeria has to do with following the trend, i bet you it will be more difficult to promote a song like this, a deejay will hardly play a song like this, and we know deejays are one of the major promoters in naija here, my opinion though, anyway nice one
Re: Rate My Daughter's Song, Should She Change The Pattern To Have Big Hit In Nigeri by stupidmod3: 2:32pm On Mar 01
nice very nice

tems sound like Jamaica n shes cool with it.
not every one listens to naira Marley

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Africa Musicians Always Prefer Light Skin Girls? / G4 Boys Ft. Blaqbonez & Bad Boy Timz - Hmm Naija (remix ) / Video: Falz - Sweet Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 237
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.