Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Joint Venture/partnership Thread - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Joint Venture/partnership Thread (204 Views)

Joint Venture Partnership For Dpr Oil Drilling Business In Nigeria / Joint Venture - Your Ebay Store + My Premium Accounts / Joint Venture - I Need A Business Partner. 50 /50 Profit Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joint Venture/partnership Thread by ziziangel(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2021
Joint Partnership Thread...

What project are you working on at the moment that requires finance or another skill to compliment it...

Drop it below and someone who's equipped with the finance or skill will reply your comment.

For example,

You're a content writer, you can partner with someone who building a site..you provide contents while the person does the traffic, SEO on the site and you share profits from the site's proceeds.

Another example,

You have maybe like a digital course you wanna promote but you lack funds, you can state it and someone who's interested in financing will reply you and you two share profits.

Last example,

You might have a physical product you're sure if you sell, it will rake in profits, you can state it and someone will reply you, partner with you financially and share profits.

Note: I'm into several of these small partnerships at the moment, and it works, trust me.
However, do your due diligence with whoever you're partnering with so we don't hear stories that touch..

Thank you.

Re: Joint Venture/partnership Thread by Uchenaija: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2021
I need an influencer with a good marketing force for partnership.

Or someone who understands the Nigerian market and can build good marketing strategies.

I'm a web and mobile app developer. Good with SEO. Copywriting and content writer. Very creative and can spin good ideas like air.
Re: Joint Venture/partnership Thread by ziziangel(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Uchenaija:
I need an influencer with a good marketing force for partnership.

Or someone who understands the Nigerian market and can build good marketing strategies.

I'm a web and mobile app developer. Good with SEO. Copywriting and content writer. Very creative and can spin good ideas like air.

Awesome.

(1) (Reply)

Kunu Hawker Embraces Cashless Policy As She Uses POS For Transaction, Many React / How To Make Money To Travel To Canada. / How Has Covid-19 Impacted Private Equity In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.