Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District (2800 Views)

Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Chinese Spotted At Onitsha Main Market, Speaks Igbo, Claims Anambra Origin:video / Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by Obalatule: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
Cashsteady:
see as everywhere be like slum.. even okelewo in abeokuta looks better than this just ugly looking storey buildings and some igbos will soon come out and celebrate this
But I just googled Abeokuta and this is the pictures i see

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by Cashsteady(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Obalatule:

are u dumb I said okelewo.. okelewo is the business district of abeokuta and it far more planned and beautiful than this shit u post here... look abeokuta has gone beyond Brown roof u can only find the brown roof part around that olumo area.. abeokuta is not an ancient city get that clear and it's can rival anything u have in the east.. u people will only go to Lagos and say u have been to all Yoruba states smh even ibadan with brown roof the nicer part of the city will kill and develop place u have in the east u think development is all about storey buildings?
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
More need to be done
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by GOVERNMENT2: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
BKayy:
And "It's Afonjazzy again" said we should go and develop our states.
I wonder what they meant by that.
They are always assuming things from their grandmother's bedroom in Ogbomosho
We are expanding bitches

But on a serious note, Next time you want to snap Aerial view wait for harmattan to go. Do it in rainy season na ịda apụ ara
THIS ONE DEY ALWAYS DREAM ABOUT YORUBAS EVERY NIGHT grin
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by Rugaria: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Maybe it's time we start building for the new century.?
The Onitsha main market needs to be torn down, taken to another part of the city and totally rebuilt in very enticing modern way..
Here is the Canton Trade fair complex..
Maybe we should be thinking big like this..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by Rugaria: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Modern stalls with internet connections, land lines, recreation centers, general airconditioning etc.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by YorubaCoward: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
christejames:

Stop belittling Onitsha, with the agglomeration or segmentation of markets in that city, no city in Africa comes close in that style of commerce.

Therefore, Onitsha is home to the largest market in Africa.

nyamiris and there projection. Biggest market this and that but una full everywhere for north. Yorubas rule
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by Refinedbeing(m): 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
horsepower102:
Onitsha main market is the largest market in west Africa
Lies. It is Kumasi central market oga in Kumasi, Ghana.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by Obalatule: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
YorubaCoward:

nyamiris and there projection. Biggest market this and that but una full everywhere for north. Yorubas rule
Yes same way chinese is all over shithole Africa, igbos will always seek out new opportunities anywhere

Yoruba rules my A$$ grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by Refinedbeing(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Rugaria:
Maybe it's time we start building for the new century.?
The Onitsha main market needs to be torn down, taken to another part of the city and totally rebuilt in very enticing modern way..
Here is the Canton Trade fair complex..
Maybe we should be thinking big like this..
That last picture looks like somewhere in Korea.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by Rugaria: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Refinedbeing:
That last picture looks like somewhere in Korea.
All are the exterior and interior of the Canton Trade fair in Guangzhou..
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by Refinedbeing(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Rugaria:

All are the exterior and interior of the Canton Trade fair in Guangzhou..
Ok, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by YorubaCoward: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Obalatule:
Yes same way chinese is all over shithole Africa, igbos will always seek out new opportunities anywhere

Yoruba rules my A$$ grin grin

Igbos seek out new opportunities? lmao.
New opportunities by being slaves in Northern Nigeria and Yoruba land. You guys will always be scape goats in any crisis in Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by horsepower102: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Lies. It is Kumasi central market oga in Kumasi, Ghana.

No it is not.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by BKayy: 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Cashsteady:
see as everywhere be like slum, unorganized dirty.. even okelewo in abeokuta looks better than this just ugly looking storey buildings and some igbos will soon come out and celebrate this
Please I challenge you to post the pictures of the Okelewo place here.
If you are a man and you are proud of yourself post it I dare you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market District by BKayy: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Obalatule:
This Abeokuta is where they are hiding and posting nonsense from.
Village people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollars Collapsed In Black Market / Please How Do I Mine Bitcoin? / Get Paid Doing Paid Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.