Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Joined APC To Support El-rufai Make Party More Vibrant In Chikun Lg-ekene - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Joined APC To Support El-rufai Make Party More Vibrant In Chikun Lg-ekene (356 Views)

Shehu Sani: 'blogger' El-rufai, Make Public Your Assets Since You Didn't Steal / Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State / With Tinubu’s Visit, Wike Has Officially Joined APC, Says PDP PCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Joined APC To Support El-rufai Make Party More Vibrant In Chikun Lg-ekene by Feminews(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2021
I joined APC to Support El-Rufai Make Party more Vibrant in Chikun LG - Ekene Adams

Honourable Abubakar Ekene Adams described Kaduna State Governor,Malam Nasir El-Rufai as a visionary leader who has an unusual passion for growth and development .

The former APGA's candidate,who contested during the 2019 election for Chikun/Kajuru federal constituency said it takes a leader with vast experience and political will change the face of Kaduna positively and upgrading the state to the level befitting a defunct capital of the Northern Region.

The ongoing urban renewal project is a clear evidence that Governor El-Rufai sought to via for selfless reasons and emancipation of the masses .

Ekene Adams ,who stated this in an interview with Journalists shortly after he declared his intention to vie for Chairman of Chikun Local Government Area in the forthcoming polls slated to hold in May 2021 said, "I joined APC to support Governor El-Rufai to make the party more vibrant in Chikun local government and the State ,hence my decision to contest".

According to him , there is need for Kaduna citizens and politicians to give all necessary support to the Governor to provide more social amenities and environment for business to grow .

He however ,declared interest to contest amidst cheers from party stakeholders ,who came from various wards to witness the occasion attended by Grassroots politicians and people from different works of life.

The sports administrator turned politician, decried high level of poverty, unemployment, dearth of social amenities and infrastructure among others , reiterating commitment to address issues directly affecting people Chikun.

" Part of the reasons I am contesting is to fight poverty from the grassroots.

" If we win ,our priority is empower the youths and women, enhancing security at grassroots through job creation , provide scholarship for the less privileged among others within the first year office." He said .

He added that governance had been relegated and seen as an avenue to accumulate wealth rather than an opportunity to serve people , pledging to correct the negativity and mindset which according to him would go along way in building confidence and trust between public office holders and the masses.

” We are into politics to show good example to others by discharging our primary responsibility of putting people first and building and sustaining communal efforts through unifying diverse individuals for a common objective.

” Posterity will not be kind to us if We fail to hand over to the upcoming generations a progressive , developed and virile society with strong institutions .

” I am not oblivious of the torrent of challenges that await us considering the present reality of economic bottleneck occasioned by paucity of funds due to fall in global oil prices which the nation depends on for allocation of resources to the three tiers of Government.

” I have mapped out an alternative ways of generating revenue internally to augment anticipated shortfalls in Federal revenues.

” I will solicit the supports of Chikun People to have confidence in me , trust and believe in me by giving me the mandate through poll to serve them.” He pleaded.

Re: I Joined APC To Support El-rufai Make Party More Vibrant In Chikun Lg-ekene by Igboarecriminal(f): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2021
Good for you. Ur welcome, to the party of wining

(1) (Reply)

Borno Confirms 10 Killed, 47 Injured In B/haram Attack Shells / Hijab Crisis : Atunwa Blames Gov. Abdulrazaq For Incompetence And Mishandling Hi / Governor Umahi As A Doyen In Engineering And Genius In Governance (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.