Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Attention! All NYSC Members With Digital Skills Should Be On Microjobsafrica.com - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Attention! All NYSC Members With Digital Skills Should Be On Microjobsafrica.com (299 Views)

Allow NYSC Members Serve In Their Zones — Afenifere Tells FG / All NYSC And Other Relevant Nigerian Documents / 18 Important Registration Requirements All NYSC 2018 Batch A Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention! All NYSC Members With Digital Skills Should Be On Microjobsafrica.com by niello: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
It is time to monetize your digital skills as a corps member. You can now start offering mini digital services on Africa's freelance platform. You can start with a free account and upgrade later to paid one.

You get paid for your services in Naira without all the hassles of foreign exchange, account banning upandan and frozen funds.

Just click "Join Us" to register in few seconds and "Post mJob" to start listing your services offer, which is called mJob(s).

An example of my mJob is this where I design wordpress website for clients: https://microjobsafrica.com/mjob_post/i-will-create-a-wordpress-ecommerce-website-for-you-woocommerce/

If you need any help, feel free to reach me on whatsapp 09068218780.

Re: Attention! All NYSC Members With Digital Skills Should Be On Microjobsafrica.com by niello: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2021
If you have a certified skill with track record in projects that can be verified, you should have your mJobs listed on MicroJobsAfrica.com

Don't wait for your degree certificate to make money. That is for salary job, if you end up getting a decent one. With a skill any of the below areas, you have gold mine in you.

Register today on MJA.

Whatsapp 09068218780 if you need help.

(1) (Reply)

Make Little Cash Daily As A Copper. Click The Link Below And Thank Me Later / Any One Going To River State From Lagos For Batch B orientation camp / Sage 50, Sage 200, Quickbooks, Tally Prime, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.