Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,720 members, 7,813,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video (5238 Views)

Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by EVideos: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Mya Yafai, visited him in Nigeria in December and also spent some time with him in Ghana in January.

During that time, Ghanaian music star Stonebwoy shot “Activate” music video with Davido.

In the video shared on Instagram by Mya, she was spotted having fun with Davido and his crew, flew his private jet and also had his song “Holy Ground” in which he featured Nicki Minaj playing in the background.

Watch a video of her and Davido in Ghana and Nigeria below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neu1FevQIxM

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/2/davido-spotted-holding-hands-with-rapper-young-mas-ex-mya-yafai-as-they-step-out-together-in-st-maarten-video.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by Emptoluwani: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
Where is chioma
Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by donbachi(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Emptoluwani:
Where is chioma
she dey kitchen dey cook..unto chef wey she be.

6 Likes

Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by ifytrik(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
And how is this news bikonu? All this monitoring spirit blogers self, they are just trying to put chioma in pain by all means, now i know that linda ikeji is a witch.

1 Like

Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omo see waist o grin

Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by KingAzubuike(f): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
I don't blame him, it's chioma I blame.

That's why most Igbo families frown against their sons or daughter marrying a Yoruba. It will most likely end in tears. Despite the love chioma had for him, despite her dedication and loyalty, this is what he could pay her with.

2 Likes

Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by Officialgarri: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
KingAzubuike:

That's why most Igbo families frown against their sons or daughter marrying a Yoruba. It will most likely end in tears. Despite the love chioma had for him, despite her dedication and loyalty, this is what he could pay her with.

Little wonder Yoruba families would usually dissuade their sons from taking a wife from the Igbos. They would usually leech the groom and his family and hope to take over his properties after his death.

Shey olo ya werey ni...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by Officialgarri: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
wink
Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
This girl too make sense
Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by Ojemedad: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
So u expect Davido to only eat Chioma food
Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by Help2020: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Were you there?how did you know chioma loves him?Amebo...Learn how not to put mouth on something that does not concern you..fucck davido,fucck chioma,fucck op..we are talking about the insecurity in Nigeria you're talking nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by Blessed3030(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
hmmmmmm
Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
ifytrik:
And how is this news bikonu? All this monitoring spirit blogers self, they are just trying to put chioma in pain by all means, now i know that linda ikeji is a witch.
Chioma has been in pain but doing suffering and smiling. But it was news when the going was good nah!
Linda is a witch? Haha! Na now una know? E no be witch during Sophie time? Linda and Chioma are from the same state, na dem dem, the pull down syndrome is normal nah! Make Chioma reply Linda as e dey reply Kemi.
Exposing your fellow sister from same tribe and state to public ridicle and depression so you can smile to the bank? Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Fvcking her "cousin" is part of loyalty and dedication?Davido is doing a clap back, shebi she be gold digger! Nobody is dragging Flavour and Ubi with 2 Igbo baby mamas each, why? Nobody is telling Flavour who owns children, why? Why did Miracle's Igbo family not accept Nina as a wife? Nina's Igbo baby daddy fixed wedding date but he and his family didn't attend after they got her throwback, why is nobody castigating the Igbo family?
Carry go give your mama, Adeleke is an
elite family and they don't want any ashi to use their name, no be by force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by pepperdemzombie: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
Officialgarri:

Little wonder Yoruba families would usually dissuade their sons from taking a wife from the Igbos. They would usually leech the groom and his family and hope to take over his properties after his death.

Shey olo ya werey ni...
No mind the mumu, that's how they worshipped FFK too.
"Na only Igbo girls sabi keep men", now mouth don change. See how they are forcing Erica too, person wen dem no fit carry go give their mama.
That one too wan hook with pregnancy, e go shock am!
Once they have a son for you, it is like they have the key to your life. That's why that baby factory business is booming there.
Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by yetunsbay(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
But I thought OBO said this he is gonna take Chi Chi to the alter.

Men are scum
Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by pepperdemzombie: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
yetunsbay:

Men are scum
That was before he discovered her "cousin peruzzi" is her fvck mate and Davido was their client.

Females are the future!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by yetunsbay(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

That was before he discovered her "cousin peruzzi" is her fvck mate and Davido was their client.

Females are the future!
waho
Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by Ayo2004: 12:37am On Mar 01, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Who your blame epp yoruba boys be slamming totos and breaking hearts since 1760 and nothing wey your parents fit do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:23am On Mar 01, 2021
Them turn am too tribal war,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by Sickmod(m): 4:15am On Mar 01, 2021
His life, his rules

Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by zebjoe: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2021
Revealed: See Why Davido Cannot Legally Marry Chioma.

Davido has lavishly shown love to Chioma who he sometimes regards as his wife on social media and despite Assurance 2020 – the music and video inspired by their love story with a promise of marriage, it appears that ship may be floundering as the two are yet to be married as earlier speculated.

In September 2020, Davido, in an exclusive interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu debunked claims that they had parted ways over infidelity and said their highly-anticipated wedding will now take place in 2021.

Quoting him, he said, ‘‘Honestly, Corona messed plans up because it was meant to be in July. I have decided it will be some time next year. For now, I want her to work on her business while I work on my album and the kids. I want everything to balance first.”

As fans tried to settle into new hopes of a widely colourful wedding in 2021, they were flabbergasted when the afro pop star revealed in a subsequent interview two months after that he won’t be getting married to Chioma Avril anytime soon.

To know why he won’t be getting married to Chioma anytime soon, Click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53xTI0eXAs
Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by zebjoe: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2021
Exposed: Davido Dumped Chioma Because Of Secret Relationship With Perruzi.

It is no news that Davido and Chioma have gone their separate ways o – the cascade has been massive from ‘fiance future assured’ to baby mama and now to nobody ( sing in Joeboy’s voice) but the exclusive amebo you don’t have is how Peruzzi caused the split of the would be a couple.

I know, I know, – You think Kemi was crazy when she said Peruzzi and Chioma were having an affair – and you are probably going to see why Davido kept it all under wraps.

Ssssh - Do you even know who Chioma met first between Davido and Peruzzi? Ehhh, You Sabi how Peruzzi has been bleeping Chioma without Davido knowing? Or how Chioma's parents denied ever knowing Peruzzi - Chioma's cousin (laugh).

My fellow Amebos - welcome to Naija Gist’s – Exclusive Amebo session. All the exclusive gists – we dig, you dig and boom – Amebo explodes! So let’s get on with this exclusive of how Peruzzi’s secret relationship with Chioma caused her to break up with Davido.

Continue here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIm-aS7WeYk
Re: Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video by khengxlei(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
yetunsbay:

Men are scum
Baba dn knack her tow.tow tire grin

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Is An Alien? (photo) / Host Exposed Reality TV Star Breast On air / Fans Blasts Yemi Alade For Sharing Cleavage Revealing Pic On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.