Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today (47419 Views)

Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors / See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by BarrElChapo(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Usain bolt That's wasn't even fast, thought he'd jet out like one of elon's space x crafts grin
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by Oshokalo: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
this happen when u live close to bushes
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by Offpoint1: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nuttella:
It could be an attack, same way we killed a black snake in my compound, another big black snake came to attack me in the dream.

All my enemies shall be my footstool.
Naso, attackgrin
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by EmekaBlue(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
The snake was simply trying to have a bath
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by onuman: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ahmadm:
So this morning my younger brother went into the bathroom to have his bath only for him to dash out with Usain Bolt lightning speed screaming my name and shouting SNAKE SNAKE��

What part of the world is that? It’s very vital information you needed to put to make your story complete.
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by evioke(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Clear the bushes around your compound, to avoid all these reptiles
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by tholhusomhie: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Why kill your neighbour na when u go build � for their GRA (God Reserved Area)??
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by bobchigar(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Op you get strong mind ooo. I don't think that I can carry dead snake by head as you did. If it has not totally died nko? God forbid bad thing.
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nuttella:
It could be an attack, same way we killed a black snake in my compound, another big black snake came to attack me in the dream.

Everything na attack for una
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by davidque: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
That is a cobra
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by bewla(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
adadike:
So big o. Are we in snake season? I moved to a new area and am thinking of fumigating the compound
Ask lalas is still much around

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by Myself2(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
Anfield247:
Lalasticlala, time to move your food to the mountain!

grin grin grin

Lalastica the snake man will never disappoint
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by Tapout(m): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
the environment looks tidy, so how TF did such a big snake find it's way into your bathroom??
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by Myself2(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nuttella:

Watch and pray my sister, a big temptation may be on the way
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by bigcee(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Samslim:
Na black mamba be this oo
Cobra
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by openmine(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Thats a cobra
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ahmadm:
So this morning my younger brother went into the bathroom to have his bath only for him to dash out with Usain Bolt lightning speed screaming my name and shouting SNAKE SNAKE��

This is a specie of snake called King Snake. They are non poisonous. They do bite but the bite is not poisonous to humans.
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by slex(m): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jesu

Cobra ooo

Big one
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
davidque:
That is a cobra

Its a King Snake and it's not poisonous
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by 99thEnemy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
OP Just killed an innocent snake that went to take its bath sad . . Animal rights group must hear about this.
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by letitrainnow(m): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Thank God you saw it and killed it.
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by mctons: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
Samslim:

Definitely. It kills within 30mins if left untreated. Its venom can kill 100 grown men within 30mins
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lal LA see your life grin grin grin

Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by unamamatoto: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
adadike:
So big o. Are we in snake season? I moved to a new area and am thinking of fumigating the compound
yahoo boy...

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by Steveagro: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
The Snake is beautiful sha
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by lexy2014: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Na where you dey live..

I see that you're surrounded by bushes.

Try to clear them once in a while.

Have the pipe leading to your bathroom covered with bab wire or covering that permits water flow.

Lastly, tell your brother to call his ex's to say Hi.

Where's d bushes?
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by Joshcoli(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Looks like a King snake, non venomous to human but a predator to other snakes, it's actually a snake killer

But na africa we dey Ooo, if you don't know much about a snake just term all as deadly and do the needful
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by lascos912(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
adadike:
dry season is not a snake season but most people don't noties

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by KingMack(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
adadike:

Are you scared I could be your shoulder to your peaceful time there kiss

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by damtan(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
How I wish your brother don comot cloth for body before seeing the snake smiley... But the snake is such a beauty
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by DarkJeddi(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ahmadm:
And of the place to hold a dead snake,you had to hold it by the head?

You do know that a dead snake still has poison in the fangs,that can potentially kill you right?
Re: Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today by davidque: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
Samslim:

I hope you know that black mambas aren't black AT ALL, they are called black mambas because the inside of their mouths are black in colour. Most mambas range in colour from grey to brown to green. No black skinned mamba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding / The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.