Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

UNTOLD TRUTH!! The ‘real Story’ Behind The Davido And Chioma Breakup Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNTOLD TRUTH!! The ‘real Story’ Behind The Davido And Chioma Breakup Rumour (1180 Views)

Chioma-Davido Breakup Rumour: Toolz Tells Chioma What To Do / BBNaija: Gedoni Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Breakup Rumour With Khafi / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Kiss Despite Breakup Rumour By Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNTOLD TRUTH!! The ‘real Story’ Behind The Davido And Chioma Breakup Rumour by OffixialSaviour(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hhgfh
Re: UNTOLD TRUTH!! The ‘real Story’ Behind The Davido And Chioma Breakup Rumour by zebjoe: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2021
Revealed: See Why Davido Cannot Legally Marry Chioma.

Davido has lavishly shown love to Chioma who he sometimes regards as his wife on social media and despite Assurance 2020 – the music and video inspired by their love story with a promise of marriage, it appears that ship may be floundering as the two are yet to be married as earlier speculated.

In September 2020, Davido, in an exclusive interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu debunked claims that they had parted ways over infidelity and said their highly-anticipated wedding will now take place in 2021.

Quoting him, he said, ‘‘Honestly, Corona messed plans up because it was meant to be in July. I have decided it will be some time next year. For now, I want her to work on her business while I work on my album and the kids. I want everything to balance first.”

As fans tried to settle into new hopes of a widely colourful wedding in 2021, they were flabbergasted when the afro pop star revealed in a subsequent interview two months after that he won’t be getting married to Chioma Avril anytime soon.

To know why he won’t be getting married to Chioma anytime soon, Click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53xTI0eXAs

(1) (Reply)

Chef Chioma Confirms Breaking Up With Davido In Her Birthday Dinner / Opinion: Seyi Shay Is A Better Musician Than Tiwa Savage. / Comedian Sydney Talker Signs Out From UNIBEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.