Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 (1497 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Watch With 1.78-inch AMOLED Screen Launched At Rs. 13,000: Price, Spec / Hot!!! Gionee S11 Lite Review - 4gb + 32gb Ram Phone Under 35,000 / Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Unboxing – The Multipurpose Budget Smartwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 by Mastarcard: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hey TechChamps, over the years i have been a fan of Xiaomi smart watches right from the Mi band 2,3 and recently 4.

I was so interested in the Mi Watch lite and in this video i go over all the specs and full walkthrough to take a look at what we can get from a smart watch that cost 45 dollars.

Could this be the Best Budget Smartwatch of 2021?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze3V5qD2pbs
Re: Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 by sunshineV(f): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
how much is this bro? and this vs mi band 5 which is better overall?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 by maclawrence02(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2021
sunshineV:
Mi smart band and mi smart watch are different.
As the name implies smart bands has the shape and size of a hand band and has limited features/functionality because of the size restraints. It is very comfortable and almost unnoticeable especially if you are using it to track sleep.
The smart watch on the other hand as the name also implies has the shape and size of conventional hand watch which gives it an edge over the smart band (more room = features/functionality). It's sometimes bulky and noticeable on the wrist if you intend using it to track sleep.
So in conclusion smart band and smart watch though similar in functions and features, are different.
Mastarcard:
Hey TechChamps, over the years i have been a fan of Xiaomi smart watches right from the Mi band 2,3 and recently 4.

I was so interested in the Mi Watch lite and in this video i go over all the specs and full walkthrough to take a look at what we can get from a smart watch that cost 45 dollars.

Could this be the Best Budget Smartwatch of 2021?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze3V5qD2pbs
sunshineV:
Re: Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 by sunshineV(f): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
maclawrence02:

Mi smart band and mi smart watch are different.
As the name implies smart bands has the shape and size of a hand band and has limited features/functionality because of the size restraints. It is very comfortable and almost unnoticeable especially if you are using it to track sleep.
The smart watch on the other hand as the name also implies has the shape and size of conventional hand watch which gives it an edge over the smart band (more room = features/functionality). It's sometimes bulky and noticeable on the wrist if you intend using it to track sleep.
So in conclusion smart band and smart watch though similar in functions and features, are different.
thanks boss
Re: Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 by maclawrence02(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
sunshineV:
thanks boss
Lolz, boss calling me boss
Re: Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 by abdsamad(m): 2:16am On Mar 02, 2021
maclawrence02:

Lolz, boss calling me boss

Ok, boss grin
Re: Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 by sunshineV(f): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2021
abdsamad:

Ok, boss grin
boss man good morning grin
Re: Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 by maclawrence02(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2021
abdsamad:

Ok, boss grin
Oga boss! Longest time.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Where did you get it please and how much
Re: Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 by PyroDavid: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
How much is it?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 by Mastarcard: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Rapsowdee01:
Where did you get it please and how much
You can get it on aliexpress for 45$
Re: Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 by janes13: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Only 45$? Wow, and I spent on my apple watch 200$+. I might switch it to Xiaomi since lately it has some of the best reviews, including yours. Found pages dedicated to this brand where you can find tons of reviews. They're really helpful. If it really can do what this guy says in the video, then 45$ it might even be too cheap, honestly. Xiaomi isn't too popular as I see but more and more people are hearing about it and they're eager to buy their products. I only owned a phone and it was pretty good, but not what I wanted or needed. Maybe the watch can exceed my expectations, who knows, I might give it a try because 45$ wouldn't hurt my pocket, haha.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Review - Best Budget Smartwatch Of 2021 by realone1917(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sup baba, which is better between oraimo S watch and m.i band 5 or 6

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE: Tecno Camon 18 Premier - 170K / How You Can Turn Any Phone Into Blackberry [even Nokia 3310] / Which Blackberry Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.