Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Pictures Of Boko Haram Training Kids Shared By HumAngle - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Boko Haram Training Kids Shared By HumAngle (59023 Views)

Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Training Kids Shared By HumAngle by Basher8583: 1:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Sagay212:

You are half educated. You probably would have understood if it were some terrorist inscriptions written in arabic. That numbers you think you have will reduce drastically before election by the time boko haram, fulani herdsmen and bandits kill all of you. I never see any abo.ki wey get sense for this country. Very slow set of violent miscreants.

Trust me I'm more educated than your entire family combined. Im also rich enough to feed 3 generations of your family.

Keep waiting for the numbers to reduce. You go tire.
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Training Kids Shared By HumAngle by Sagay212: 6:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Basher8583:

Trust me I'm more educated than your entire family combined. Im also rich enough to feed 3 generations of your family.

Keep waiting for the numbers to reduce. You go tire.

You are more educated in your dreams. Arabic recitations and developing terrorists tendencies is not educated. Go and feed your brothers in different IDPs and the numerous almajiris spread all over the north and south first. A.boki go always be ab.oki. babu sense. As dem don manage give you free govt job, you think say you fit feed person online. By 2023, all you ab.okis will probably go into full time kidnapping as there will be no free govt job gotten by nepotism. Your eye go clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This Tinubu's Pix Real? *** / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.