Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh (9432 Views)

OBJ: I Refused The Choice Of A Corrupt Successor / Idris Abdulkarim Is Jaga Jaga OBJ -- I Never Forget Am / Obj: "i Am Better Off In Nigeria Than I Would Have Been In Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by enohj2ee(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2011
Hahahahaha

This was what Baba said during the burial ceremony of PDP in OGUN

He didnt even go to the church yesterday.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/04/10/obasanjo-i-no-de-laugh-again-o/

I am Now thinking, that it there means he will leave Nigeria Next weekend.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2011
he probably has a plan B.

he most likely fielded some other candidates as well, i'm guessing.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Abayomin70(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
second
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by banom(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
tpiah!:

Baby i hope you won, Thank God, Senator elect Tpia, nairaland west senatorial district.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by nanidee(f): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2011
enohj2ee:

Hahahahaha

This was what Baba said during the[b] burial ceremony of PDP in OGUN[/b]

He didnt even go to the church yesterday.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/04/10/obasanjo-i-no-de-laugh-again-o/

I am Now thinking, that it there means he will leave Nigeria Next weekend.

LOL   grin grin grin

tpiah!:

I thought so too. That was the first thing that came to my mind.

Never underestimate Baba Iyabo.  grin
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Busols757: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2011
He's part of the Injustice from PHCN
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by beeke(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
Madam is that white teeth grin grin grin grin grin meant for OBJ or was she just having fun. i hope she replicate the laughter in her home cos they are the once that needs it not OBJ
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Godalone(m): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
tpiah!:

You are not far from the truth. Baba is planning something but he will fail.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by ideylaff: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2011
Agbaya, who dey listen to am,  sef

Sure he could have said to his PDP cohorts, Bankole and and Iyabo can lose as long as we win the seat at the top

dont know why he wont shut up

sell out, dog eat dog,  sad

He his up 2 something once he starts to throw those his boring jokes in public,
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by legba1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2011
let baba do wateva he pleases.his antics are old fashioned and even my lil cousin can counter them.God pass am.shameless old people that should have quit when the ovation was loudest.their rain of shame is set to fall.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by ThatBoy: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2011
lol.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by spikelord(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2011
I watched Tinubu on TV yesterday saying "I DEY LAUGH OH!" too, I tell you, Politics in Nigeria is comedy!
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by VALIDATOR: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^^^,
I watched it too and I just burst into laughter.Real comedy.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2011
can we have link to Tinubu's laugh grin
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by babaowo: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2011
don't be surprise if you ppl see tinubu with obj later on,baba sabi politics pass everybody ooo lol he still own federal no matter who win the presidential election.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Ibomade1: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
OBJ why na? You soppose dey laugh na,
After dem flog your pickin well well grin grin
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by gosj(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
OBJ will laf agen oh, rmba he who lafs last dey say lafs best. grin
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by kenybee: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
na laugh mk e dey laugh
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by ogianyo(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
If not Buhari, who?
By Uche Ezechukwu 0803 622 3337 [email: onukwube1@yahoo.com]
Monday, April 04, 2011

Last weekend, it looked as if Nigeria was marshalling for war and not just elections. The preparations were not only physical; they were more psychological, to the extent that the government created an overall impression that the elections which debuted with the National Assembly polls last Saturday was not just routine activities which Nigerians should have started getting used to after 12 years.

Even some schools were ordered shut as parents and wards were suddenly invited to evacuate their wards, even before they could take their examinations. It did not matter to anybody that they had earlier lost three clear weeks to the voters registration exercise. Any government which creates the impression that it cannot protect its youngsters and children in school has no business governing anybody. For, even during wars, schools remain in operation.
Harassed crowds at the banks, airports, motorparks and other public institutions rushed around like people on last rites of passage. In the midst of this bedlam, what seems to have become a universal feeling is that the Nigerian politician has become like a leopard which is incapable of changing its spots. It has been taken for granted that rather than change, the Nigerian political class will remain corrupt, undisciplined and therefore, dangerous, especially to his own kind. In that process, he has become dangerous even to the most unconcerned of bystanders – the rest of us.

Of course, anyone who does not agree that the only obstacles standing on Nigeria’s road to greatness and phenomenal development are the twin evils of indiscipline and corruption must be either dishonest or naive. There is no evil today that cannot be ultimately traced to those two factors. It then goes without saying that if these two are eliminated from our society and body politic, our nation can easily rub shoulders with the equally gifted nations of the world. It is these two evils that ultimately combine to make elections a ‘do-or-die’ affair as President Obasanjo shamelessly prescribed, but which Goodluck Jonathan, in his disarming naiveté and innocence, is trying to change. In that determination that has been sabotaged from the onset, he wants to roll out a gargantuan arsenal to prove us naysayers wrong.

Next Saturday, Nigerians would be expected to move ahead of last weekend’s ritual to elect the president who would hold the present and future of our country in his hands. As usual, emotions would dominate logic and commonsense in the choices made by our lopsidedly uneducated and uninformed citizenry. Primordial sentiments will still play a crucial role in the choices that most will make. But as next Saturday comes nearer and nearer, the God inside every voter will come alive and conscience will nudge him and her to allow the head, rather than the heart to take prominence.

In many Nigerians from all the cardinal points of Nigeria, their heart will instruct them to stand behind that suave looking, gentle and innocent looking gentleman in a bowler heart, who looks like a neighbour next door. He is likeable and even wears a name that invokes Godliness and panders to our growing woeful and disastrous surrender to the divine benevolence as the solution to our many man-made predicaments. Jonathan will appeal to most people who are incapable of thinking deeply and are, therefore, incapable of placing what has been and what could be, side by side.

Those are people who have been unable to keep mental records as to remember that no promise that have been made in the last four years has been kept. ‘My people’, without any proof or indication, already believe that their ‘brother’ would turn their tattered landscapes into El Dorado. The likes of Gov. Peter Obi and his brother governors have been boasting of how the South East would suddenly be transformed into the Candy Mountain when not one of those lofty promises was captured in the 2011 budget. If Nigerian voters had only hearts and no heads, Jonathan would sweep the polls.

However, I have every reason to believe that at some crucial point in the life of an individual, it is his head that rules. It is the head that queries about the prospects for the better future, after a clear-minded assessment of the past and the present. It is the head that queries whether you are better or worse now than you were 12 years, eight years or four years ago. It is the head that queries about how far past promises have been fulfilled, and that even though the head and the senses have been befuddled with the endless rattles of beautiful adverts, it wonders whether any of those adverts has been able to stand the test of truth.

The voters who use their heads would recall that we have received excuses and no action and would start to reason that Nigerians deserve better than excuses, especially excuses that have become insults. Like the one which claims that we cannot get our refineries to work because ‘cartels’ that import refined petroleum would not let us. Then the other one that we cannot improve our power supply because the cartels that import generators won’t let us. The thinking Nigerians would start to reason that for us to escape from these quagmires and more into whose prisons corruption, indiscipline and lack of patriotism have held us hostage, it goes without saying that we must have someone with the capacity to give battle to these evil, especially someone who has shown the ability to do so in the past, and who has been proven to have never wavered from those commitments.

Muhammadu Buhari might not be the most qualified person to govern Nigeria at this point in time, but he is definitely the most capable among all those who have presented themselves for the 2011 presidential race. He has remained incorruptible and ramrod in his sticking to principles. More importantly he has proved all his critics wrong in all the things that have been invented against him. He has been accused of being uncompromising and rigid, but in the condition that Nigeria finds itself today, those could only be salutary recommendations.

One great shortfall of Jonathan’s aspiration is that he is a pigeon among the hawks; no matter how much he might want to act in his natural good nature, he will be frustrated by the evil leviathan that is his party. It would therefore be great folly of him to believe that he can grow above his shadow which is the PDP. On the other hand, Buhari is uncompromising in his principled fights in any direction that has been adopted. You cannot come back to ask him to make compromises in order to accommodate self-serving interests. I know because I have served him as the director of his media and publicity in 2003. His fair-mindedness is legendary and in spite of accusations by Lilliputians that he is extremist and discriminatory, no one has ever been able to come forward with concrete evidence.

It is not for nothing that he is reputed as ‘Mai Gaskiya’, the truthful one. He has never told a lie and will not do so, even to win an election. It is needless to say too many words to convince Nigerians that our present and future can only be safe if we put them in Buhari’s hands next Saturday and that is the only way that the next four years will not see us a country that will be competing with the other failed nations of the world.

The challenges of the present and future are enormous but they will be a child play if we do not rescue Nigeria from the stranglehold of the marauders who are holding us hostage. Buhari does not only have the capacity to end indiscipline and corruption. He is also capable of bringing back accountability at all levels of governance because he will lead by example and transparency conduct of governance. He is prepared to make the necessary sacrifices to achieve it. He has the guts, the courage, fairness and a will of steel to salvage Nigeria and bring about security of lives and property which have defied all the previous lip service that has been paid.

I endorse Buhari because he is the solution to the hydra-headed problems of Nigeria which look insolvable but which can be swept away by a determined, iron-willed and honest leadership that is committed to the present and future of this country. Nigeria needs that type of leadership now than ever.
If it is not only Buhari who can raise Nigeria from its knees, who else, among all the candidates can? Use your head, not your heart.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Odunnu: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
Lol.
Still PDP is leading in the NA
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by sley4life(m): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2011
OBJ might switch over to APGA grin
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by andyanders: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
OBJ IS A SA**IST AND A W*CKED MAN. THE NATION IS LIKE THIS BECAUSE  OF PEOPLE LIKE OBJ. OBJ ONLY PRETENDS TO LOVE YOU WHILE HE WILL ATTACK YOU FROM BEHIND. PDP IS THE PROBLEM THIS COUNTRY IS HAVING COS OF OBJ. WHATEVER WE ARE FACING NOW, HE IS THE ARROW HEAD. I THANK GOD HIS DAUGHTER NEVER WON. LET EFCC ARREST HER AND PROBE HER FOR THE HEALTH MINISTRY ISSUE.LET THEM REOPEN HER FILE NOW AND SEE. NOW EFCC CAN HAVE A CLEARER VISSION TO LOOK INTO HER CASE. UNTILL NIGERIA SEND PEOPLE LIKE THIS TO JAIL, CORRUPTION WILL CONTINUE.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by dayokanu(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
Laffta no go finish for SW,

In the SW we just begin dey laff
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by juman(m): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2011
The election went well, congrat to Professor Jega and INEC.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by COOLDK(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
Him laff noi go finish. Na crazy level he don enter be dt oooooooooo. Abeg! Carry am go psychastric hospital 4 YABA
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by vislabraye(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2011
OBj na still strong man. ACN must 1st capture the strong man before they can plunder his warehouse. I'm happy his daughter lost.
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by johnjoel(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2011
embarassed :p :d ;d wink smiley
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Exponental(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2011
PDP don fall for gutter, mash am mash am, dem don fall for gutter mash am mash am, mash am, mash am,

Kudos to FASHOLA who convince NIGERIANS dat PDP has fumble
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by Kenyy: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
andyanders:

LET EFCC ARREST HER AND PROBE HER FOR THE HEALTH MINISTRY ISSUE.LET THEM REOPEN HER FILE NOW AND SEE. NOW EFCC CAN HAVE A CLEARER VISSION TO LOOK INTO HER CASE. UNTILL NIGERIA SEND PEOPLE LIKE THIS TO JAIL, CORRUPTION WILL CONTINUE.

This is why we must Vote For Change!
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by vislabraye(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
Let her be probed. I have a strong feeling that corruption won't end even if ANC gets all the votes. As for Iyabo good for her. Let EFCC probe her well,
Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by danteweb: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
Young people and the Nigeria we see

Re: Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh by segunjowo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
PDP should just go!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To Senator Yayi — "Stop Making Noise! Sit Down, Tinubu Has Seen You" / We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain / Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.