Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Gozem Joins Forces With French Ride-hailing Company Co-founder - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gozem Joins Forces With French Ride-hailing Company Co-founder (97 Views)

Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / LASG Meets E-hailing Taxi Operators, Approves 20% Reduction In Operation Fee / Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gozem Joins Forces With French Ride-hailing Company Co-founder by iamprincewill: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
West African startup and ‘African Super App’, Gozem has announced the onboarding of Othmane Bouhlal, co-founder of French ride-hailing company Chuaffeur-Privé, as a strategic advisor.

With the tech startup expanding its offering and entering new markets, Gozem is building an advisory board with exceptional entrepreneurial skills in the mobility business. The aim of the advisory board to assist Gozem in its trajectory of growth, operational improvements, and upscaling.

Othmane Bouhlal, co-founder of Chauffeur-Privé comments on being added to the board of advisors for Gozem.

“I’m pleased and excited to join the Gozem family who has shown incredible traction in their journey to become Africa’s number one Super App. Their goal is ambitious and challenging and I will support them with the best of my abilities along the way.”

Read more...https://media.getfundedafrica.com/2021/02/26/gozem-joins-forces-with-french-ride-hailing-company-co-founder/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Steel Plate For Obtaining Multiple Advantages / 30 Tonnes Trucks Available. / Control Cash On Air With This, If You're Into Health Care Sector.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.