Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

The Power Of Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified Over Sinful Living - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified Over Sinful Living (137 Views)

Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy / If You Think You Are A Christian And You Can Die In Sinful Living And Be Seated / Nigerian Man Says IVF Is Sinful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified Over Sinful Living by ochibuogwu5: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Anybody who commits sin is a slave to sin
and does not have a permanent position in the family of God

"Jesus answered them, “Very truly, I tell you, everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin. 35 The slave does not have a permanent place in the household(family of God/Heaven); the son has a place there forever." (John 8:34-35)

hence before we sin, the Holy Spirit inside us tells us not to sin and helps us to choose a different decision that will please GOD but most times; we ignore HIS VOICE AND GO AHEAD with our sinful desires/temptations from the devil

thus

"No testing has overtaken you that is not common to everyone. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength, but with the testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it." (1 Corinthians 10:13)

The grace of the Holy Spirit within us teaches us how to say no to sin, say no to worldly desires, say yes to holiness, say yes to righteousness, say yes to self-control each second in our hearts in this world and remain holy till eternity thus

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all, 12 training us to renounce impiety and worldly passions, and in the present age to live lives that are self-controlled, upright, and godly," (Titus 2:11-12)

"Three times I appealed to the Lord about this, that it would leave me, 9 but he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.” So, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me."
(2 Cor 12:8-9)

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit Controls Our Steps In Evangelism / Planting Honesty / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/03/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.