Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Online Business For Sale For #25,000 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Business For Sale For #25,000 (565 Views)

CPA Account(s) For Sale For #25,000 (cheapest Offer) / 35" LG Flat Screen TV Up For Sale For Just #20k / Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Business For Sale For #25,000 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
CPA account for sale for #25,000. This is the cheapest offer you can get so grab it now. In case you don't know what CPA means, this account will earn you at least $400 a month depending on how serious you are. Interested? Send an email message. You'll also get an eBook explaining how I made money from it and what it's all about, I want to sell it so I can concentrate on my physical business.
Re: Online Business For Sale For #25,000 by Jashub: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
So what does CPA mean? undecided
Re: Online Business For Sale For #25,000 by VadBet(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:
So what does CPA mean? undecided

CPA - Cost Per Action
Re: Online Business For Sale For #25,000 by Onyeka90210(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Anyone dealing with this profile should do so with caution, I asked for withdraw proofs, she’s sending me forex screenshot thinking I won’t know.
Number: 08101330268
Email: smartartfandb@gmail.com
Name: Temilade Adeyeluwa
Number linked to deactivated accounts promoting different “investment schemes”
Different usernames:
teebest001
justme01
toppee01
tt4best
temmy4D
jj4real001
1stcashbuy

Re: Online Business For Sale For #25,000 by Gbengageorge: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
For the Nigerians I know, you cant be making $400 a month and you want to sell the account.
Who no need money

1stcashbuy:
CPA account for sale for #25,000. This is the cheapest offer you can get so grab it now. In case you don't know what CPA means, this account will earn you at least $400 a month depending on how serious you are. Interested? Send an email message. You'll also get an eBook explaining how I made money from it and what it's all about, I want to sell it so I can concentrate on my physical business.
Re: Online Business For Sale For #25,000 by Onyeka90210(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Gbengageorge:
For the Nigerians I know, you cant be making $400 a month and you want to sell the account.
Who no need money

Facts, bro, I asked for withdrawal proof, she said she misplaced her phone and can't get the alerts, I then asked for dashboard payment proof, she sent me forex trading stuff.
I won't call her a scammer because she has a lot of digital footprints tracking her won't be too hard, but she is just looking for someone to sell the account and ebook to, but I'm pretty sure the CPA thing is not fetching the speculated money, it's just hype so someone will buy, Notice she said "it will earn you", not "it has earned her"

1 Like

Re: Online Business For Sale For #25,000 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Onyeka90210:
Anyone dealing with this profile should do so with caution, I asked for withdraw proofs, she’s sending me forex screenshot thinking I won’t know.
Number: 08101330268
Email: smartartfandb@gmail.com
Name: Temilade Adeyeluwa
Number linked to deactivated accounts promoting different “investment schemes”
Different usernames:
teebest001
justme01
toppee01
tt4best
temmy4D
jj4real001
1stcashbuy

How u get this information is questionable. U didn't send me any money or did u? U can't call me a scammer because d account is real but the truth is I haven't made money from it yet & that's why it's cheap but it may work for u. It's an offence for u to tag me a scammer. Mind u, I'll still sell d account but with honesty, I'll be sincere dat I've not made money from it but it can work for them if they put in much effort. Thanks
Re: Online Business For Sale For #25,000 by Onyeka90210(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
1stcashbuy:

How u get this information is questionable. U didn't send me any money or did u? U can't call me a scammer because d account is real but the truth is I haven't made money from it yet & that's why it's cheap but it may work for u. It's an offence for u to tag me a scammer. Mind u, I'll still sell d account but with honesty, I'll be sincere dat I've not made money from it but it can work for them if they put in much effort. Thanks
Never called you a scammer, you're just not a straight forward person and a liar, instead of telling me it's not working for you you're telling me you've earned about 150k with it, that the alerts got missing, stop lying and come clean then you'll see sellers, happy sales all the same

1 Like

Re: Online Business For Sale For #25,000 by error4040: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Never called you a scammer, you're just not a straight forward person and a liar, instead of telling me it's not working for you you're telling me you've earned about 150k with it, that the alerts got missing, stop lying and come clean then you'll see sellers, happy sales all the same

Lmao bursted

1 Like

Re: Online Business For Sale For #25,000 by trevorhorace(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
How does cpa relate with meta trader 4 app nitori olorun

Upcoming scammer fear God nau
Re: Online Business For Sale For #25,000 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Busted ke? I said I'll still sell d account but I'll be truthful in my last post. Enough of this, I didn't say it's not working for me. I'm just not good at marketing

(1) (Reply)

I Am Hiring Writers. / Free N500 / Care Giver/personal Assistant Vacancies For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.