Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation (16706 Views)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Final Year Female Student 'Found Dead' In Anambra Few Days To Graduation (Photo) / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by Ceeogbaru2: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2021
This is not issue of been northern Nigeria or so.... Is the dead not so kind enough by going back there... Call a spade a spade... Nigerians lacks thinking b4 jungl6justtice

]Sharap this can happen anywhere in Nigeria your village is not an exception.[/quote]
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by 96ACE: 6:56am On Mar 01, 2021
Ever8090:
No be Northern Nigeria!!?.....those people kills for nothing, not to talk of 3,500....very useless set of people...Rip sir,..

You're not better than a pig in the north because your inability to show remorse to the dead proves you've allowed hatred to make you condescend to the lowest level of filth.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by omoadeleye(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2021
dominique:
A little patience would have averted this horrible tragedy, RIP to the deceased. Those behind his unfortunate passing must not go unpunished

Yes it minds me where ALUU 4 jungle justice that happened where?

Port Harcourt
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by Manchee(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2021
RIP to dead... this is just a case of bunch of illiterate and the society at large...May Almighty Allah see us through dis hard times.
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by Sufisunni: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by Scottkels: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2021
This happened to me when I wanted to make a POS withdrawal. Most banks in Nigeria are nothing to write home about, I remember how I lost a huge deal just because I couldn’t make a simple transfer from my bank. Occurrences like this can cause someone a whole lot. That’s why I tell people that they should have at least a virtual bank, trust me it will save your life one day.

Meanwhile these northerners have no chill, a lil patience and dialogue would have averted this. RIP bro

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by Emmanuel224(m): 7:13am On Mar 01, 2021
Ever8090:
No be Northern Nigeria!!?.....those people kills for nothing, not to talk of 3,500....very useless set of people...Rip sir,..
wawa
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by Emmanuel224(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2021
Ever8090:
wawa kawai
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by ItswellMike: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2021
dominique:
A little patience would have averted this horrible tragedy, RIP to the deceased. Those behind his unfortunate passing must not go unpunished

In Aliero

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by beauty7: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2021
No wonder the Bible says that human beings feets are always swift to shed blood.

Read verse 15 of Romans 3.

Romans 3:10-18

10 There is none righteous, no, not one;
11 There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.
12 They have all turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one.
13 Their throat is an open tomb;
With their tongues they have practiced deceit;
The poison of asps is under their lips;
14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.

15 Their feet are swift to shed blood;

16 Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17 And the way of peace they have not known.
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

I believe that unless a person is truly born of God,he/she is a potential murderer.

Naturally,all people are murderers.

Just say Thief,Thief, and you would know that every human being is a murderer.

Everybody is just pretending to worship God.

It only takes a little situation to expose who people really are.

The Bible that we just read says all we need to know about human beings.

If you hate someone and want him or her dead, just follow him or her secretly to where there is crowd and then raise false alarm,Thief Thief.

Nobody would want to know what he or she steals before descending on him or her and beating him or her to death.

It is only the grace of God that is keeping us alive.
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2021
Na the BANK kill the guy,in this world of fake alert
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by SexytorresE(f): 7:50am On Mar 01, 2021
I belong to N.C.A
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by FManager(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by Tvoice: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2021
hmmmmmmm , na w oooO , just like that .
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2021
He was my hometown boyz we leave thesame area inside zuru, the last time i meet him was in kebbi state schoolarship board 2016 wen we were in ug1 while am in sokoto his senior bros was my class mate , the guy is humble well focus he dont talk alot and he respect people around him such an painful exist may oh allah give the desease family the gratitude to bear his loss and may allah 4give his shortcoming , ina mika gaisuwar ta'aziya ga iyalan alhaji sale kanya allah sa kafarace agareshi
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
He was my hometown boyz we leave thesame area inside zuru, the last time i meet him was in kebbi state schoolarship board 2016 wen we were in ug1 while am in sokoto his senior bros was my class mate , the guy is humble well focus he dont talk alot and he respect people around him such an painful exist may oh allah give the decease family the gratitude to bear his loss and may allah 4give his shortcoming , ina mika gaisuwar ta'aziya ga iyalan alhaji sale kanya allah sa kafarace agareshi
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by Drone95(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2021
Too bad!
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by faebenezer5star: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2021
The anger and frustration in people this days is alarming.. before you say thie......f , they've killed the person. No patience no time to ask questions

Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by abisola85: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2021
embarassed����������
dominique:

Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by krownie: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2021
onthehill:
Final Year Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over N3500 A Week To Graduation (Photos)

Sharifdeen Sale Kanya, a 400 level student of Biochemistry student of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero, was allegedly beaten to death by a mob over N3500, IgbereTV reports.

The incident happened outside the campus in Aliero community on Saturday night, February 27. The deceased student was reportedly set to graduate in a week's time.

Details of the incident are still sketchy, however, according to information gathered from Facebook, Sharif reportedly bought a phone and transferred the said sum to the owner.

The deceased student received a debit alert but when he arrived the campus he realised that the mobile transaction failed or bounced back so he decided to go back and resend the money to the owner.

However, immediately the phone seller saw the student, he raised an alarm and accused him of theft.

The alarm alerted residents in the area, who descended on the student and beat him to pulp. Sharif was rushed to the hospital where he later passed away.

Meanwhile, the President, National Union of Kebbi State Students (NUKESS) Comr. Kabiru Sama'ila Wara, who confirmed the incident in a statement said that over 20 person have been arrested in connection with the incident.

"It is with heavy heart we announce the passing away of one of us, Sharifdeen Sale Kanya a student of 400L Biochemistry Department, Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero who was murdered by some group of people (outside the university community) a sorrowful development that has leave a painful mark in hearths of all NUKESSites," the statement reads.

"However, the leadership of NUKESS has communicated with the school authority on this very bad incident. To this end, more than 20 persons who are directly involved in the pitiful incident has been arrested by the police, the delegation of NUKESS led by Comrade Ilyasu Abdulrahman (National Welfare Director) has confirmed it,"

"We urge all the NUKESSites to please remain calm and do not take law into their hands, allow justice to take its course, we are keenly observing the proceedings and will follow up with the prosecution of these perpetrators until Justice is done to the Family of the deceased and all NUKESSites. Thanks to you all."

Anas Almustapha wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100011071021898/posts/1312354589143563/?app=fbl

So much hate in this our little world.
Thou shalt not Kill
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by UKBobo(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2021
0 trust between Lugarderians.

A reason I detest travelling back to Naija. Simple transaction becomes a maze of fear, ignorance and distrust.
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by Bimpe29: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2021
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.

Jungle justice is really bad.
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2021
Over 3500
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by AMvanquish: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2021
Ever8090:

Alu 4.... Keep up with the hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by authority2006(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ever8090:

Lynching and mob attacks are very rampant and more common in the south than in the North.
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by Blackdisciple(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
hmm that's too bad oo
Re: Kebbi Varsity Student Beaten To Death Over ₦3,500 A Week To Graduation by bizzibodi(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
Haba!They end his life b/c #3500

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl / OPC Members Wanted For Killing Port’s Worker (photo) / Man Kills Child After Attacking His Girlfriend & Young Children With Machete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.