Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,847 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Land For Sale In Osogbo Osun State (cheap Land In Osun State - GRA Osogbo) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale In Osogbo Osun State (cheap Land In Osun State - GRA Osogbo) (243 Views)

A Plot Of Land For Sale At Oke-oniti GRA, Osogbo / 699 Square Metres For Sale @ Oyo State GRA, Owode, Apata Ibadan / Oranmiyan New Town (new Gra), Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Osogbo Osun State (cheap Land In Osun State - GRA Osogbo) by IsaacBuchi(m): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2021
Land For Sale In Osogbo Osun State (Cheap Land In Osun State - GRA, Dada Estate, Ilesa Osun State)

What happens to the funds when i sell my house?
When you sell your home or property, with the buyer's funds you pay your mortgage lender and cover transaction costs. The remaining amount becomes your own profit. Any loan you collected is repaid to your mortgage lender. Any out-standing loans (like a HELOC or home equity loan) are paid off also.

How do I avoid capital gains tax on a home sales?
To avoid such tax, you need to live in the house for at least two years. The two years do not need to be consecutive years, but house-flippers should be fully ware. Then check whether you qualify for an exception, and remember to keep the receipts for your home improvements.

Can I sell my house and keep the money for myself?
Yes, if anything left, then, It's yours! How it's done is that after your loan is paid, the agents get paid, and then any fees or taxes are settled, if there is money left over from the funds, you get to keep the balance for yourself. There is a document that can give you details all of the closing costs, real estate commissions, fees, and taxes that'll come out of the sales price of a property.

Should you leave something for the new owners of your house/property?
While it is not necessary or expected, if you have an emotional attachment to your property, you may want to leave its new owners with a letter and maybe a housewarming gift. This is to let them know what a special place it is and you wish them well. It is seen as a kind gesture and can help you say goodbye to the place you have called your home.

Do home sellers have to clean the house?
There is certainly nothing to do about this because the seller is under no legal obligation to leave the house in a clean state before selling. However, the seller is under an obligation to empty and clear the house of all their items, furniture and belongings, unless you agree otherwise with them on certain areas.

Do you have to leave light bulbs when selling house or property?
It is legally know that the seller is not obliged to leave any fixtures or fittings - and some owners have been known to unscrew all the light bulbs and even dig up plants from the garden prior to their departure - their choice. Ideally, all these should be done early on in the sale process.

(1) (Reply)

For Saleļ¼š A Fully Functional International Private School-Abuja / Hostel For Sale In Delta State / Houses For Sale In Lekki Lagos 4bedrooms And 5bedrooms Detached +BQ +pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.