Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

All About Marine Husband Or Wife And Its Solution - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / All About Marine Husband Or Wife And Its Solution (990 Views)

Stop It: 3 Reasons Why You Must Stop Bathing With Your Husband Or Wife / Spiritual Husband Or Wife Solutions / All You Need To Know About Spiritual Husband Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About Marine Husband Or Wife And Its Solution by Dikeasa: 1:45am On Mar 01, 2021
This present kingdom we are named earth is catalogued with wisdom,human without wisdom is foolish this was the very reason Solomon demanded for wisdom not wealth because he knows with wisdom riches will come.

Our topic today is all about marine husband or wife
This topic is one of the controversial topics which wisdom is applied for proper understanding.

I know a lot of you have been in a state where your pastor comes and give you a Prophecy saying you are having a marine spirit inside of you or the reason of your setback in life is caused by marine husband or wife after the prophecy you will be booked for a deliverance which the pastor will end up speaking in tongues in name of deliverance ,at that process some Of you will start manifesting and saying things like "am the queen of coast inside of him ,I have made him not to succeed in life,he is my husband and I can't let him go" ,then the pastor will start saying "I command fire to burn you " then the spirit manifesting through the person will start screaming then later on, it will say am out ,I have leave ,and then after that you will fall and be weak and so on and every body will clap hahahaha
Now listen to me son of man ,don't be deceived .

The bible made us to understand that by the mention of his name Jesus every knee shall bow now your question should be what of when you didnt mention his name again will knees stand ?

Don't misunderstand me brethren

At that process of deliverance,there was a name mentioned and it was the name of Jesus ,after the deliverance when Jesus name is not called again knees that where bowing will rise because the supernatural name is not called again ,then if you go home and drink water or wear there wig/weavon or fix there nails or what ever that is there's those spirit you thought that you condemned will gently come back and this time around the bad effect they will give you will be worst .
Listen you don't pursue a spirit or human without knowing the reason for arrival of the spirit or human ,because anything on earth that happens, happens for a reason.

Now what is a SPIRIT?
A Spirit can be define as a supernatural being, or non-physical entity.

Any human on earth must have an attachment to a spirit thats why man have guardian angel which is a spirit and other spirits involved with the accomplishment of destiny of a man.
Do you know flesh and blood works together same thing with Spirit and human
Before any man or woman have an encounter with the spirits from the sea there must be a reason for that.
We are all made to understand that every man or woman on earth came from a place .!yes we all came from a place.
a man in Kongo can't confront a Nigerian man when they don't have anything in common
Same thing to the marine spirits
If you don't have anything in common with them they can't come and surface themselves in your dream .

Do you know you where in a different region before your arrival on earth as a human through birth ,
Now the question is how do I know where I am before ,
So many people came from different regions example
Some came from water
Some came from wind and so on
But today we are treating on those from water

Some Will Ask How Will I Know If Am From Water
I believe we all have dreams ,remember it was through dreams that Jacob saw the angels of God coming up and down ,so dreams are modes of revelation God gave to us humans ,and its through those Dreams you will know whether you are from water or another region

If you can recall your dreams, then it will be needful .
1st can you recall a dream where you where swimming in dream
2ndly dream of having sex with a familiar or unfamiliar face
3rdly dream of seeing river or doing anything in a river in dream
4thly dream of seeing snakes in dream
5th dream of being on a canoe in a river etc
A lot of dreams are occurred to this but we are taking this for now

When you notice any of this signs you don't need a spiritualist again to tell you
Then when you know you are from the water you can then know reason for existence of marine attack on you .

When you then know you are from water then you should now ask why the attacks from the marine

Hope you know that when you sin you will be punished right ?
Sin is Only thing that attracts punishment.
Do you know that when you where in a different world you had a wife before your existence on earth ,now because of earthly calling you left that kingdom to a different kingdom which is the earth you are today and at that process of transit you never divorced the wife you married there .now at your arrival to this planet earth you grew as a man and started chasing after earthly girls ,now the question is that ,how will your 1st wife feel ,did you take permission before chasing after other girls ,do you know women are jealous ?
Out of that jealousy anger develops and out of the anger attacks comes thats what's just happening to humans .
immediately you arrived on earth you suddenly forgot that you have a wife thats why sometimes some Of you will dream where you are getting married or being engaged or with kids those Dreams are past events ,that happened which the spiritual realm wants to let you know that you are a married woman or man ,because you forgot a woman you married she will start finding all means to contact you and her way of contacting you Is through those dreams that you have ,then failure to listen to her or recognize her she will start putting Sand in your garri,she will start causing disappointments yo your paths ,those you helped will use bad to pay back ,any thing you do will just clash ,then failure to recognize all her signals she won't have no reason than to bring you back home (death)with her mystic powers ,That's why you see a lot of people today dieing untimely .

But every problem on earth have its solution
Deliverance is not about speaking in tongues or talking under anointing
Deliverance is wisdom and understanding
The solution to marine husband and wife crisis is marine settlement .
Let Me explain this in a nut shell
Do you know when you buy land and wants to build ,some group of persons will come named YOUTH'S,when they come they will see for settlement for work commence failure to do that there will be riot.but when you settle them there will be peace .
When you perform a marine settlement you have settled your marine wife as a man who married a 2nd wife so if you settle her she won't frustrate you again or cast bad spells on you causing life difficult.when you settle her then she is bonded with ofo na ogu making it difficult for her to attack you but failure to do that go up or down she will still do her mind ,some say after they did 40days fasting they stopped making love in dream listen to me she stopped making love to you in Dream because she feels your hurting your skin by hunger but she will still come by another means too so don't be decieved,if she as stopped making love to you then why do you wake up and notice sperms on your boxers or being wet on your panties ,have wisdom son of man. for the ways of spirits are different from that of man .

Settle your marine wife and be free from torments ,disappointments,and setbacks .
Give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser and give to Christ what belongs to Christ,for its written ....

With the help of wisdom I pray you understand the things of the spirit and I pray the canal knowledge in you Is wiped off for wisdom to surface because its only with wisdom that you will understand things of the spirit ...

for more info
+2349134182010

1 Like

Re: All About Marine Husband Or Wife And Its Solution by mummyfrank(f): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
ur right give to ceaser what is ceaser

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping Inside A Bus For One Week / Hip-hop Culture / Is The Word Naija Offensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.