Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How Do I Track My Stolen Phone (huawei Y9 2019) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Track My Stolen Phone (huawei Y9 2019) (456 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Track My Stolen Phone (huawei Y9 2019) by obajoey(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2021
I am writing this with little tears because my phone got stolen on Saturday morning.
I have so much stored on the phone, banking apps, logon details to some sites, my work information etc.

Please how do I track my phone if it is possible.

I have the IMEI number, just don't know how to go about it or if there is anyone that could be of help.

Pls help a brother.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: How Do I Track My Stolen Phone (huawei Y9 2019) by Pleniry(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2021
obajoey:
I am writing this with little tears because my phone got stolen on Saturday morning.
I have so much stored on the phone, banking apps, logon details to some sites, my work information etc.

Please how do I track my phone if it is possible.

I have the IMEI number, just don't know how to go about it or if there is anyone that could be of help.

Pls help a brother.

Thank you and God bless.

Take the imei to a good police station and pay some money, they will track the phone

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Stolen Phone (huawei Y9 2019) by Ryan03(f): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2021
G and report at the police station, you will be assigned an IPO. Tracking costs #20000. You will get it once they start using the phone. But for those stuffs stored in it, forget it cause they will wipe out everything. What you will get back is your money for phone and every expenses incurred. Good lock

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Stolen Phone (huawei Y9 2019) by RRodwave(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2021
Just take the imel numberGo police station

My friend paid 15k when her own lost them tell am say if the theif switch on the phone that they can track it

Just pray the phone stays on

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Stolen Phone (huawei Y9 2019) by obajoey(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2021
Thank you, bro..
Pleniry:

Take the imei to a good police station and pay some money, they will track the phone
Re: How Do I Track My Stolen Phone (huawei Y9 2019) by obajoey(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2021
Thank you, bro.
RRodwave:
Just take the imel numberGo police station

My friend paid 15k when her own lost them tell am say if the theif switch on the phone that they can track it

Just pray the phone stays on

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Stolen Phone (huawei Y9 2019) by obajoey(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2021
Thank you bro

Ryan03:
G and report at the police station, you will be assigned an IPO. Tracking costs #20000. You will get it once they start using the phone. But for those stuffs stored in it, forget it cause they will wipe out everything. What you will get back is your money for phone and every expenses incurred. Good lock
Re: How Do I Track My Stolen Phone (huawei Y9 2019) by Pleniry(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2021
obajoey:
Thank you, bro..
You are welcome
Re: How Do I Track My Stolen Phone (huawei Y9 2019) by ominilongest(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2021
I guess can track the cell phone yourself
Text me I will teach you
WhatsApp
I'm not collecting anything from you
Only you ok....
Re: How Do I Track My Stolen Phone (huawei Y9 2019) by obajoey(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
okay, God bless you.

ominilongest:
Text me I will teach you
WhatsApp
Only you ok....
Re: How Do I Track My Stolen Phone (huawei Y9 2019) by obajoey(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
bro can I call as I don't have access to whatsapp presently?

ominilongest:
Text me I will teach you
WhatsApp
Only you ok....

(1) (Reply)

Christians And Muslims Clash In Ilorin, Kwara State Capital. / Armed Robbers Cart Away Millions Of Naira, Kill One, Drive DPO, Policemen Away / Six Feared Killed As Okada Riders, Transport Union Members Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.