Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,993 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Cost Per Bag For Vibrated Blocks - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Per Bag For Vibrated Blocks (211 Views)

Vibrated Blocks and BALUSTERS / Vibrated Interlock For Road And Highway / We supply Sharp Sand, Granite and Vibrated blocks To your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Per Bag For Vibrated Blocks by ChevyHeavy: 8:10am On Mar 01, 2021
Good morning NL.

I want to mould blocks for my project in here in Lagos. However I'm being told 50-70 naira per block. However, I've read on so many threads here that the going rate per bag is N800 which works out to be about N22 per block of moulding 35 and N26 per block of moulding N30.

And so what I'd like to know please is the current cost per bag. I feel the contractor is trying to pull a fast one here.
Re: Cost Per Bag For Vibrated Blocks by dawnomike(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2021
ChevyHeavy:
Good morning NL.

I want to mould blocks for my project in here in Lagos. However I'm being told 50-70 naira per block. However, I've read on so many threads here that the going rate per bag is N800 which works out to be about N22 per block of moulding 35 and N26 per block of moulding N30.

And so what I'd like to know please is the current cost per bag. I feel the contractor is trying to pull a fast one here.
You can not get the rate of 800naira per bag of cement any longer... It is now about 1,100 to 1,300 per bag depending on your location. Bargain per bag rather than per block
Re: Cost Per Bag For Vibrated Blocks by ChevyHeavy: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2021
Thanks very much for the info. Appreciated. But please what's the advantage of negotiating per bag rather than per blocks? Kindly explain. I remain humble �
Re: Cost Per Bag For Vibrated Blocks by ChevyHeavy: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2021
dawnomike:
You can not get the rate of 800naira per bag of cement any longer... It is now about 1,100 to 1,300 per bag depending on your location. Bargain per bag rather than per block

Thanks very much for the info. Appreciated. But please what's the advantage of negotiating per bag rather than per blocks? Kindly explain. I remain humble �
Re: Cost Per Bag For Vibrated Blocks by ChevyHeavy: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2021

dawnomike:
Re: Cost Per Bag For Vibrated Blocks by pubgnewhacks: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2021
In this PUBG New State hack we can appreciate flawlessly with no issue. PUBG New State hack can be utilized to appreciate the game and have a good time playing this game. The ongoing interaction is about the https://pubgnewstatehack.club/ endurance as in PUBG versatile. 100 players hop from a plane with parachute on an island and battle with contracting zone and the last endure player dominates the game.

(1) (Reply)

Living Coast House Painting Project / Imperial City Estate Asaba / 120 Plots For Sale In Asaba Close To 2nd Niger Bridge Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.