Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Please Assist Me To Select My Job Role(s). - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Assist Me To Select My Job Role(s). (313 Views)

Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Assist Me To Select My Job Role(s). by royalamour(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

I am a bit confused.

So, last year I was hired by a multi national company.

Until today, I thought my role was that of a project manager.
But the MD came to my office this morning and asked me to do a pager on the role I will like play in the organization.

Right now I am confused.

My skills: Web development and design (Back and frontend), I am also an expert in Environmental Impact Assessment, Environmental Audit, Environmental Management Plan, Mobile Application Development and Project Management.

I will love to handle both the ICT and Environmental Consulting aspect(s).

Please what kind of role will accommodate these two please?

I shall appreciate your kind consideration to suggest roles that will suit my skills please.

Dear Mods,

Seun, Lalasticlala, CrazyMan, 1forall please help a Nairalander.

Thanks!
Re: Please Assist Me To Select My Job Role(s). by chatinent: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2021
Select from your skills the best suited for the job.

If it is a law firm, selling your potentials as a doctor may not earn you well on the ladder board.

Think well, and choose the most relevant.
Re: Please Assist Me To Select My Job Role(s). by 1forall: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
You've been employed for about three months so you surely must've been doing something in that time, so let your response revolve around whatever you've been doing already.

With this multinational company asking new staff to create their own job description three months in, your story sounds like fiction.
Re: Please Assist Me To Select My Job Role(s). by CrazyMan(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
What kind of firm is it...what's the company all about, is it a bank, telecommunications company, insurance, IT... etc?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hmm / Install Your Wallpapers At Affordable Prices In Nigeria / Smoked Catfish Distributors Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.