Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) (40249 Views)

Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday / Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Miracle's cumhole that year.

Congrats, though.
Lol, cumhole...

You sure say someone is not pounding life at of your future wife now?

Unless u have secured your virgin or married to her already...

Never say never..cheesy
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Nusaibart:
Some broke and bitter nairaland guys will come here and start talking rubbisg tongue
shut up hypocrite useless nigerian girls.
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Naijahops:

shut up hypocrite useless nigerian girls.

A broke and bitter free basics using nigerian boy spotted
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Kriss216: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol, cumhole...

You sure say someone is not pounding life at of your future wife now?

Unless u have secured your virgin or married to her already...

Never say never..cheesy
My wife must be a virgin, that's the only way I can be assured she wasn't dickmatised by sons of Adam.
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:48am On Mar 03, 2021
Kriss216:

My wife must be a virgin, that's the only way I can be assured she wasn't dickmatised by sons of Adam.

You have to join the pedophiles' of Mohammed to achieve that with a Nine year old if you want to find a virgin, grin

otherwise!, good luck looking for a forest in the desert grin grin grin grin
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Kriss216: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2021
99thEnemy:

You have to join the pedophiles' of Mohammed to achieve that with a Nine year old if you want to find a virgin, grin

otherwise!, good luck looking for a forest in the desert grin grin grin grin

Lol

You're not serious cheesy
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 04, 2021
Nusaibart:

A broke and bitter free basics using nigerian boy spotted
shegiya wawiya manafuka. My wrist watch will feed your entire families.
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2021
Naijahops:

shegiya wawiya manafuka. My wrist watch will feed your entire families.

Feed yourself first dirty gworo chewing fulani illiterate
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2021
Nusaibart:

Feed yourself first dirty gworo chewing fulani illiterate
low life and middle class bittcchh looking for attention. Useless nigerian girl.
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2021
Naijahops:

low life and middle class bittcchh looking for attention. Useless nigerian girl.

Degenerate tear tear boxer free basics using broke useless he goat like u... Waste of space bloody illiterate
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2021
Nusaibart:

Degenerate tear tear boxer free basics using broke useless he goat like u... Waste of space bloody illiterate
smelly pussy. Go and take care of your fishy pussy odour bitch. Fvck you bitch useless nigerian girl.
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
Naijahops:

smelly pussy. Go and take care of your fishy pussy odour bitch. Fvck you bitch useless nigerian girl.

Wearing same smelly boxer every week broke ass frustrated moronic dirty donkey
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nusaibart:

Wearing same smelly boxer every week broke ass frustrated moronic dirty donkey
dirty hoe , low life bitch....you need money for checkup? Beg me for it bitch cause you will need. Fishy pussy and useless broke ass olosho.
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Naijahops:

dirty hoe , low life bitch....you need money for checkup? Beg me for it bitch cause you will need. Fishy pussy and useless broke ass olosho.

Filthy disgusting foul smelling poverty stricken slowpoke product of a baby factory tongue
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nusaibart:

Filthy disgusting foul smelling poverty stricken slowpoke product of a baby factory tongue
you know bitch...i don't brag on faceless forum. Evening newspaper bitch.
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Naijahops:

you know bitch...i don't brag on faceless forum. Evening newspaper bitch.

Brag what u are nothing u come from nothing and u will amount to nothing b a s t a d hegoat
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
A bitch like you will soon turn to evening newspaper
Nusaibart:

Brag what u are nothing u come from nothing and u will amount to nothing b a s t a d hegoat
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
Naijahops:
A bitch like you will soon turn to evening newspaper

A nincompoop like you will soon be a deadbeat raggedy bum
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
You traded yourself for an unripe mango bitchhh
You are so full of shit the toilet's jealous
Nusaibart:

Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
bitch am not insulting you am just describing you.

Nusaibart:

Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Naijahops:
bitch am not insulting you am just describing you.

Idiot I am not abusing you i am just defining your family heritage
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Spreading rumors about me? Impressive bitch. At least you're spreading something other than your legs.

Nusaibart:

Idiot I am not abusing you i am just defining your family heritage
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Naijahops:
Spreading rumors about me? Impressive bitch. At least you're spreading something other than your legs.

Deluded m o r o n no one has time to spread rumours about a sanctimonius inconsequential nonentity like u ... If ur mama didn't spread legs will come here and be talking like a fool?
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
This is where I don't joke, why are you bringing my Mom into this?, Ever since we started did shit of yours I didn't mention your dad or your mom. You're taking this too far, bitch like you don't respect your mom that why you dragging someone's mom into it.

Nusaibart:

Deluded m o r o n no one has time to spread rumours about a sanctimonius inconsequential nonentity like u ... If ur mama didn't spread legs will come here and be talking like a fool?
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Naijahops:
This is where I don't joke, why are you bringing my Mom into this?, Ever since we started did shit of yours I didn't mention your dad or your mom. You're taking this too far, bitch like you don't respect your mom that why you dragging someone's mom into it.

A foolish b a s t a d like you who doesn't respect women outside only show that u don't respect the females in your house... So continuing displaying your stupidity but unfortunately when ur mama born u she think say na human being she born she no no say na goat with human face she born... Big headed idiot
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
That's how your boyfriend dumps your stinking pussy because you gon kill him with your odor bitch get a life.
Awon I need 2k urgently werey alaso
Nusaibart:

A foolish b a s t a d like you who doesn't respect women outside only show that u don't respect the females in your house... So continuing displaying your stupidity but unfortunately when ur mama born u she think say na human being she born she no no say na goat with human face she born... Big headed idiot
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Naijahops:
That's how your boyfriend dumps your stinking pussy because you gon kill him with your odor bitch get a life.
Awon I need 2k urgently werey alaso

Broke and bitter fool even 200 street asawo u cannot afford smelly boxer vaseline crew member hungry scallywag
Re: Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Are you pained in the ass bitch ? Broke ugly girl shegiya mara ankali.
Nusaibart:

Broke and bitter fool even 200 street asawo u cannot afford smelly boxer vaseline crew member hungry scallywag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Psquare’s 2014 World Tour Concert: See Peter & Paul Okoye’s WOW Crowd In Dubai / Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband / I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.