Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Bachelors And Masters Degree In Business (no JAMB Or GMAT Needed) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bachelors And Masters Degree In Business (no JAMB Or GMAT Needed) (210 Views)

Study Abroad Or Online - No JAMB Or GMAT Needed (bachelors, Masters & PHD) / Should I Rewrite Jamb Or Continue Waiting For Admission / Platinum Reasoning Past Questions Or GMAT Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bachelors And Masters Degree In Business (no JAMB Or GMAT Needed) by jerryboy4luv: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2021
Hello and trust you are doing well.

You can get your Bachelor's or Masters degree in Business from one of the fastest growing Accredited American Universities with over 2,000 students worldwide, studying from wherever you are in the world. NO JAMB, GMAT NEEDED

Study online from anywhere and graduate in Washington DC, USA.

Tuition is paid monthly and you study at your own pace which means you can work & study at the same time and graduate faster than expected.

The tuition is the most affordable you’ll ever get from an American university.

If you want to talk to a current student, I am here to answer all your questions.

You can apply for free using a code I will give you. Ask for the free application code on Whatsapp: +2349039999956

To learn more, visit the links below to get the school's brochure sent directly to your email.

Masters Degree (MBA) Brochure

Bachelor's Degree Brochure

Please spread the word. There is someone out there who needs this.

Re: Bachelors And Masters Degree In Business (no JAMB Or GMAT Needed) by jerryboy4luv: 9:28pm On May 23, 2021
Feel free to reach out today..
Re: Bachelors And Masters Degree In Business (no JAMB Or GMAT Needed) by jerryboy4luv: 7:05pm On May 24, 2021
Feel free to reach out now..

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Open Nairaland With My Phone / Please Advise / Idmannacademy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.