Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,062 members, 7,821,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef (1700 Views)

Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / Boycott Beef - So Herdsmen Can Leave Your Area If They Have No Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
amakadlite:
you sound more venegeful and hatefilled. let go of this bitterness before this your cancer consume you. see how you liter this genuine call of the op thread with biles, huh

Shattap. Spare me your preaching. Damage has been done and Yorubas now know their enemies.
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by Bialegend(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
butterfly777:

Did Awolowo do it as an individual or on behalf of the Yorubas?

The Yoruba as a tribe have never been against the Igbos. Of course, any individual can decide to do what he likes sometimes. There is freedom of choice.
Why are you against the north of nigeria as a whole and talking about blockading services to the whole north when few individuals are actually the killer herdsmen? You actually think that you are discussing with illiterates like you right? Awolowo represents more than the whole of yoruba race and this is the fact that has meaning only to the sane humans. 100% fulanis in nigeria defends buhari the dullard, yet buhari is supposed to be an individual right? You are mad!
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by obyrich(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
butterfly777:
In response to the call of the OPC for the South-Westerners to boycott beef meat on the 5th of March, I hereby invite our brothers in the South-East and South-South to join the boycott in order to tackle a common enemy on a united front.

They tried to discredit the END SARS protest through tribal propaganda, but they failed. We unitedly fought police brutality, regardless of their media lies.

Let us unite on this also. It is just a day.
https://www.nairaland.com/6438597/opc-begins-endcowpandemic-campaign#99509723

Of course, they will try to create tribal sentiment to divide us, but we refuse to be divided.

BEEF BOYCOTT: 5TH OF MARCH.
You don't need to boycott beef. Work on alternative sources of protein. The North has embarked on a self-destruct agitation. Watch how it unfolds.
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by amakadlite(f): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oshigun:

Shattap. Spare me your preaching. Damage has been done and Yorubas now know their enemies.
Shotyourcrap too. who is preaching to an irredeemable you? who should be claiming damages here? nansense!
Re: SouthWest, South-South, And South-East To Boycott Beef by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
That's for those who still eat beef. I've not looked at beef for since last week and I e not died.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB: Unknown Gunmen; Where's Proof The Victims Really Are / GEJ "A Good Man You All Gathered To Destroy With Misinformation, Propaganda / Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.