Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style (3723 Views)

Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc / Toyin Lawani Goes After Social Media User And Her Kid / Toyin Lawani Goes Topless In New Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by Adeala1: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Celebrity stylist and entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani has broken the internet with the stunning photos she released to mark her 39th birthday.

Toyin Lawani turns 39 today, March 1st, and she took to her verified Instagram page to share gorgeous photos of herself in different unique dresses.

Being a fashion designer herself, Toyin Lawani designed lovely unconventional dresses and donned them in her birthday photos.

In some of the photos, the mother-of-two went topless with only nipple pasties covering her nipples as she posed in a long flowing gold skirt.

She captioned the photos,

“ITS OK TO CREATE ART ,

BUT OUR BODY IS THE MASTER OF ALL ARTS ,

EMBRACE IT”

See more photos using link below

https://woloaded.com.ng/toyin-lawani-goes-topless-as-she-celebrates-her-39th-birthday-in-a-grand-style/

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
This is too much
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by Brenn594(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
In order words"its okay to flaunt my main source of aluba"iffu knw u knw.
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by Liposure: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tianna never disappoints

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by thorpido(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
After una don show wetin dey the body finish,una go begin show us wetin dey inside someday.
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tufiakwa.... I'll screenshot this....by the time your children grow .. I'll post it online...

**Grab Vaseline**

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by Draslo(m): 1:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
This is too much
It isn't even enough

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by marshalcarter: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2021
few months from now... AMG sport 2022 model would land in your house undecided and when they ask...you'll say it's by acting....

we see you ooooh..goddess of movie industry...queen of nollywood...princess of theatre art...

#BelieveMe

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by femi4: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2021
So much for Toyin Wahala ni
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by kenzysmith: 7:34am On Mar 02, 2021
nigerian women think sex is our problem? So what message is she now passing to us?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by kenzysmith: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
This is too much
they for ashawo quater dey shout this is too much.
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:39am On Mar 02, 2021
too much kee? she be confirmed chairlady of oloshos grin she dey sell her market.Tooto how market na? grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by CheedyJ(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Tufiakwa.... I'll screenshot this....by the time your children grow .. I'll post it online...

**Grab Vaseline**
Werey, lol
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by Classickj(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

**Grab Vaseline**

You be werey
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by WalkerMichael(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2021
internet never forgets
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by sunshineV(f): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

**Grab Vaseline**
grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
she has beautiful breasts
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by Onyi22(f): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by gassbee: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wao stil standing, maximum respect
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by mr405: 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
gassbee:
Wao stil standing, maximum respect
Bruv howfar can't receive mails on this account.. what's happening?
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by gassbee: 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
mr405:

Bruv howfar can't receive mails on this account.. what's happening?
d question i wanted to ask u is already wat tpapi asked u in d sexuality section, stil expecting ur response there
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style by zebjoe: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2021
7 Nigerian female celebrities proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and what is comfortable for them.

Gone are those days, when it was taboo for Nigerian ladies to be seen out in public being scantily clad, these days it is pretty much a norm to dress however you like and go out in public no matter how indecent it may seem.

With more and more Nigerians adopting cultures and dressing from the west, the “art” of wearing bikinis is a way to make bold and fashionable statements and a lot of Nigerian ladies feel confident enough to flaunt their bodies wearing bikinis.

The 7 Female celebrities who proved to the world that proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and flaunted their bikini bodies effortlessly are:
· Toke Makinwa
· Idia Aisien
· Venita Akpofure
· Omawumi Megbele
· Tiwa Savage
· Seyi Shay
· Toyin Lawani

Watch how each of these ladies flaunt their bikini body effortlessly here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK5W_WvGvbM

(1) (Reply)

My Odikwa Is Very Tight, Super Tight – Cossy Orjiakor (Video) / Laurence Fishburne Officially Disowns His Daughter / Wizkid Drunk To The Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.