Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Eggs Supply - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Eggs Supply (408 Views)

Poultry Farm Contact Needed For Eggs Supply / How To Start Eggs Supply Business To Shops In Nigeria / In Need Of Wholesale Eggs Supply At A Very Reasonable Rate (2) (3) (4)

Eggs Supply by farmproduce42(f): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
Fresh eggs from farm now available in all sizes...

Email: farmproduce42@gmail.com

Re: Eggs Supply by autospareparts(f): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Thanks sir, I got my eggs delivered, I much appreciate
farmproduce42:

Re: Eggs Supply by Mide3367: 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
Na them.. No be only thanks sir.. Scammers
autospareparts:
Thanks sir, I got my eggs delivered, I much appreciate

Re: Eggs Supply by IamAsiri: 6:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Mide3367:
Na them.. No be only thanks sir.. Scammers

The lady/guy is a clown; opening 2 accounts on the same day to sell and acknowledge purchase from someone who just opened an account same day to sell grin. Stupid scammers grin grin

Re: Eggs Supply by chukskafor(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
IamAsiri:

The lady/guy is a clown; opening 2 accounts on the same day to sell and acknowledge purchase from someone who just opened an account same day to sell grin. Stupid scammers grin grin
Thank you for saving me the pain of trying to narrate the above information to the public; the kain thunder when go fire the guy still de Sambisa de do training
Re: Eggs Supply by electronicsmask(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2021
Fresh Eggs From Our Poultry All Sizes.

Delivery: Anywhere In Lagos State

Tell: 0*9*1*3*7*3*6*3*6*9*3

farmproduce42:

Re: Eggs Supply by TheFalcons: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2021
Too many scammers loitering around the agric page now. Looking to harvest the hard work put in my honest diligent farmers.

Hmmm, I no fit blame una Sha.

When e be say your forefathers in the corridors of powers (Government) are setting very bad examples.

God help us

Palm Oil Is Available / I Just Trusted Smartford With My Money � / Soaring Food Prices: Nigerians Are You Ready To Go Hungry?