Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

My Latest Experiment - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Latest Experiment (14600 Views)

My Forex Experiment (from 4$ To 100$) / My Latest Experiment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Latest Experiment by goodluck41N: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2021
Leonardemma1:
Morning breakfast set
please reply my message on WhatsApp
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2021
goodluck41N:

please reply my message on WhatsApp
Alright
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2021
Still moving

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Closed all.
Profit made so far today

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
New entries

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
All blues

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Closed for today

Re: My Latest Experiment by int0x80(m): 6:01am On Mar 10, 2021
Op, what are your entry and exit strategies? Do you mind sharing?
Re: My Latest Experiment by Remmedy(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2021
So what's the reason of posting your wins if you won't educate others on the scalping methods you are using ? Yes this is good but am still finding it difficult to believe

3 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2021
int0x80:
Op, what are your entry and exit strategies? Do you mind sharing?
Honestly it does not have a name but i call it reverse trading. I will teach only the first few people that messaged me
Re: My Latest Experiment by timitayo77: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2021
Leonardemma1:

Honestly it does not have a name but i call it reverse trading. I will teach only the first few people that messaged me
Bro, I already reached out to you on WhatsApp. Yet to hear from you.
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Wednesday pips getting milked
We move!!!

Re: My Latest Experiment by goodluck41N: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
nice one boss
Re: My Latest Experiment by dollyj1996(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2021
well done sir
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2021
Midnight trades running at a loss embarassed
Still observing
Will soon close all

Re: My Latest Experiment by efe21: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2021
Leonardemma1:
Still observing
Will soon close all
Re: My Latest Experiment by efe21: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2021
Leonardemma1:
Still observing
Will soon close all
Never add to losses (the golden rule of FX.... When you are in a loss, stop digging). Hope you have closed all Bro �. I like your sincerity and openness.
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
efe21:

Never add to losses (the golden rule of FX.... When you are in a loss, stop digging). Hope you have closed all Bro �. I like your sincerity and openness.
Thanks bro. Still holding actually
Already in profit though
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Set sl to protect d trade. I hate seeing red

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Closed short and entered long.
I made d right decision
Still milking from US30

Re: My Latest Experiment by dollyj1996(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
this is impressive
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Closed all
Officially at 1000% profit

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
dollyj1996:
this is impressive
Thank you
Re: My Latest Experiment by Remmedy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Leonardemma1:
Closed all Officially at 1000% profit
Help us now bro ....
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 12, 2021
Woke up to observe midnight trades

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 12, 2021
Closed all
Back to sleep

Re: My Latest Experiment by dollyj1996(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2021
Wonder job done op...it is so nice of u posting ur results here which is impressive but sir u can impact lives more and make people to believe in themselves by teaching to them how to catch fish...if many young Nigerian knows good strategy and secrets abt forex many will shun illegal stuff. it's just an opinion sir..again I say well done..
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2021
dollyj1996:
Wonder job done op...it is so nice of u posting ur results here which is impressive but sir u can impact lives more and make people to believe in themselves by teaching to them how to catch fish...if many young Nigerian knows good strategy and secrets abt forex many will shun illegal stuff. it's just an opinion sir..again I say well done..
Thank you very much. Yes quite a lot of nairalanders have contacted me and i am already teaching the few i can as i wont be able to teach everyone. I do not consider myself a forex mentor neither am i a good teacher but i am helping the few i can with the little free time i can spare.
That said, i'll advice every forex trader who's having a hard time making profits to go back to the charts and find out where you are getting it wrong. Most importantly, if you have a trading strategy that gives you at least 60% win rate, stick to it and your win rate will increase definitely with time. One of the mistakes traders make is trading with different strategies.
Also try and always protect your profits. i learnt that the hard way. If you take a look at my last trade. I sold GU and i set my tp at 1.38700 but i woke up to see the trade in a reasonable profit so i decided to close. Now Gu is still going short way below the price i closed. Do i feel bad? yes but its better than leaving the trade and it reverses against me. Alternatively i would have closed some positions though but i love my peace of mind. Greed can cause a lot of damage in forex trading so always secure your profits whenever you have the chance

5 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by dollyj1996(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2021
Leonardemma1:

Thank you very much. Yes quite a lot of nairalanders have contacted me and i am already teaching the few i can as i wont be able to teach everyone. I do not consider myself a forex mentor neither am i a good teacher but i am helping the few i can with the little free time i can spare.
That said, i'll advice every forex trader who's having a hard time making profits to go back to the charts and find out where you are getting it wrong. Most importantly, if you have a trading strategy that gives you at least 60% win rate, stick to it and your win rate will increase definitely with time. One of the mistakes traders make is trading with different strategies.
Also try and always protect your profits. i learnt that the hard way. If you take a look at my last trade. I sold GU and i set my tp at 1.38700 but i woke up to see the trade in a reasonable profit so i decided to close. Now Gu is still going short way below the price i closed. Do i feel bad? yes but its better than leaving the trade and it reverses against me. Alternatively i would have closed some positions though but i love my peace of mind. Greed can cause a lot of damage in forex trading so always secure your profits whenever you have the chance
well said sir and I must commend ur effort of impacting lives pls if u be been impacted do impact others.
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Capital withdrawn
We die here now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Invest With Freedom Synergy Pro Ibadan / My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. / Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.