Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Pls I Need Advice On Naturessence Swisr Collagen Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls I Need Advice On Naturessence Swisr Collagen Cream (41886 Views)

Naturessence / Question About Naturessence Original Products Made In The USA. / Is Naturessence Cream Good For Chocolate Skin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice On Naturessence Swisr Collagen Cream by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2011
I am dark in complexion.i dont knw if i shud use so white soap by fair and white wit d naturessence cream.i want to tone my skin to be chocolate colour.
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Naturessence Swisr Collagen Cream by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2011
NatureEssence Swiss Collagen Cream is actually a firming lotion used over time to increase the turgidity of your skin.
It has a tendency to introduce a reddish-brown tan almost making you look Caribbean if you are dark-skinned.

If you wish to look chocolate brown my advise to you is to begin with this regimen

1: Drink lots of water, reduce salts in diet and exercise often this is to balance your PH. Naturally, your skin is slightly acidic: at around pH 5.5 Alkaline-based soaps puts it off-balance causing other moisturizers not to work as advertised.

2: Use a combination of toning soaps (Fair and White is recommended) and Baby lotion (Johnson Baby Lotion is recommended). This should go on for 30 days Day/Night

3: Avoid prolong hours in direct sunlight at best go out in the early evening say between 3-5PM to allow your skin some sunlight.

4: Begin Nature-essence Treatment after 30days and stop using Fair/White at Night (use only in day time) If you notice that your skin is fairer than you want it to be, you can opt for Palmers Cocoa butter cream at Night and more sunlight in the day to gradually reverse the effects.

5: At the end of 60 days, you should be a tad chocolate brown and look like you lived in Hawaii all your life

Avoid the temptation of quick effects

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice On Naturessence Swisr Collagen Cream by taobat: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2011
natureessence fake cream is at every store. Had to stop using it cos it was fake i even tried other store but apparently they are fake of them everywhere. it is a fantastic cream if u are luck to get d original.
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Naturessence Swisr Collagen Cream by Precy31: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
how will u identify the fake nature essence body cream
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Naturessence Swisr Collagen Cream by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Recommendations For Fashion School In Lagos / Why Do Women Of African Descent Relax/perm Their Beautiful Hair / Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.