Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks (16594 Views)

Court Sacks Oluomo-led Parks, Garages Committee, Reinstates RTEAN / Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks / Seyi Makinde Scraps NURTW, Takes Over Motor Parks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by opsyswagger(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
This should happen in lagos they have started causing
Nussance in lagos

Agege oshodi abulegba
They are now many in the road

1 Like

Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by Refinedbeing(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
timagentms:

Why are u expecting salary from the Mumu, Aketi na fake Mumu but the original real Mumu dey inside Also Rock, as e dey watched his cow.

E shock you too
Incoherent nonsense.
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by 3Ceagle(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
I thought one commissioner in Lagos said that the Agberos are registered organization and cannot be stopped from performing their association activities on the road

1 Like

Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by Yoighaman(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Same ban needs to be extended to Lagos state.

That's practically impossible as long as Jagaban is alive but even if such a ban is implemented in Lagos, MC don cash out already....he's a made man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by Fedrams: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Good development. If you see the hold up those agbero cause in oba adesina road cos they are collecting 300 or 700 daily from those taxi driver. It makes me dislike ondo state anytime I visit the state.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by ogododo: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
doctorbabs:
Good development.... Lagos is next
Sanwo no get ball
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by gentleg87(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
May lie
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by TitanzStudio(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
doctorbabs:
Good development.... Lagos is next
Ondo no be Lagos
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by busola500(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lagos and Ekiti is next to do that
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by mamajaz(f): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
ridwanlawal:
Good move. RTEAN, NURTW: What is their functions? What is the function of ministry of transport? Collecting money from drivers to do what? Who owns the money? Which office is the money going to? Are the drivers benefiting from the money? What is the effect of the money to the economy?

I don't know of other states but I think these guys aren't doing badly in Ondo State. There was a time my husband was travelling for a workshop in Enugu, he boarded taxi to take those Eastern parts vehicle but dropped his wallet somewhere. I was furious because he has always been in the habit of packing everything that makes him answer his names in his wallets and backpacks even when he had lost a wallet with valuables at one point and lost his certificates in fire incident on his way to Jalingo ( 2 different occasions).

Well, God bless me and mother-in-law. I told grandma, mama nah fire brand, she started fasting, I had a neonate so couldn't fast but we were praying.
Second day....gran gran...my phone rang. Akure NURTW...a taxi driver found the purse in his booth and brought it to office. I took the next available vehicle to Akure from Ilesha. I wanted to give them money after I've received the purse but they said no. I wanted to drop something for the taxi driver that found wallet, they said no that they have special packages for such people at the end of financial year.
All the IDs and money in the wallet remained intact.

I was confused. It was like I was dreaming or I was in a paradise mistakenly called Nigeria.

Another experience: one man came from the North to Akure looking for his brother. The register showed the man left Akure going to Ife but no trace of him for a while, so Akure garage sent someone with the man's brother to start a search for him in the hospitals from Akure to Ife because there had been an accident.

I haven't witnessed such commitments from garage people. In fact, the oyinbo the man was speaking self wasn't agbero type of English. I don't know how this second case ended but people were insinuating the man in the Pics had been moved to mortuary at some points.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by almarthins(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
ridwanlawal:
Good move. RTEAN, NURTW: What is their functions? What is the function of ministry of transport? Collecting money from drivers to do what? Who owns the money?

Extortionist that's wat dey re
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by Deji4me: 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Okay oooooooooop
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/YemieFASH/status/1366422378092363776?s=19

Those NURTW thugs and degenerates constitute Tinubu's powerbase, and smart, courageous governors have realised they actually hold the aces in this dirty game.

Oyo did it, Ogun followed and now Ondo. Every Yoruba state should chart the course of their own destiny and stop being slaves of Bourdillon.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by Obeysco: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
God bless my Governor for this bold step he has taken.
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
The way those agbero boys take dey harass & delay passengers ehn,,, their conduct is just a pain in the ass angry.

I wish Lala can place a ban on them Nationwide tongue
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by Lafrresh: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
This is really needed in LAGOS!!!
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by Lawalemi(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nkw that he has secured second term, bood decisions are next
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by abbeyty90: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
Good, responsible people should be allowed to manage that sector across the country and the money realised must be accountable for
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by wickedworld: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Pls gathered those boys and send them. to farm and let government pay them monthly salary enhence they turn armrobbers
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by Arizonaz: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
Still selling diesel at the rate of 238/liter

240 over here
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by Joshua070(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
Best and good decision.
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by candygist: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Somebody said Sanwo olu cant suspend oluomo as his boiz.....I say lailai grin

You want sanwo olu to loose is job ?
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by toprealman: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
ridwanlawal:
Good move. RTEAN, NURTW: What is their functions? What is the function of ministry of transport? Collecting money from drivers to do what? Who owns the money? Which office is the money going to? Are the drivers benefiting from the money? What is the effect of the money to the economy?
Same MC Oluomo worshipped by our clueless "celebrities".
Nice move but also know that 95% of these creatures are criminals.
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by oluwasegun007(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
;
candygist:

You want sanwo olu to loose is job ?

grin
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by knowhowk: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
noobs123:
Suspend them and employ them to different sector or else they would turn thieves.
. Anyone that Steals should be made to face the wrath of the Law .NURTW and RTEAN are doing nothing but extorting
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by chatinent: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
The extortion is too much.
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by zoedew: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/YemieFASH/status/1366422378092363776?s=19

Ondo IGR is et for new heights! Major leak in State Finances blocked.
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by Coinbased: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2021
really
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by calcal: 12:51am On Mar 02, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Somebody said Sanwo olu cant suspend oluomo as his boiz.....I say lailai grin

Sanwo-Olu na boy boy now ooo!
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by stieyven(m): 1:21am On Mar 02, 2021
Refinedbeing:
When the mumu go pay salary though.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks by Ratty404(m): 4:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Good Move ...Lagos Coming Soon !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ING Plot: Conclude Presidential Petitions Before May 29, Agbakoba Tells Tribunal / Dickson To Amaechi:“If You Want To Be Leader Of Opposition, Go To Opposition” / 2019: Reps Unanimously Adopt New Election Sequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.