Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Bed Of Doses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Bed Of Doses (121 Views)

Can We Report The Bed Or Illegal Residential And Commercial Service? / Sheets That Stay On The Bed - Stay Tucked Sheets / Societal Woman Of Change: Are The Bed Rock. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bed Of Doses by mrdharkchild(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Motivational speeches are supposed to uplift spirits, to add lighter fluid to your fiery rage to your goals. I mean, ideally. In the real world, life is lived on a per second basis, "what happens the next minute the motivational show is over and the curtain falls?" Same thing. You crawl back to your hole and the thoughts spring up again. When? When? Am I not doing enough?
You get lost in your thoughts, living the good life in your head, you make a virtual reality for yourself.
You get lost in your thoughts, like you were administered frontal lobotomy. You become a shadow of yourself. Your body becomes locked and heavy, with so many questions that are unanswered in your head.
You turn to God. " God, please, take these tots away from me. Help me."
You got no real friends because you don't want to run a liability store for them, of course girls comes with a price tag, no need to bother yourself about them.
You sink into the stream of loneliness. Days and days. You smile to people, they think you are living the dream.
"well what do they care?"
You've got the perfect family, but you are the only different person init. The society wants you to join the train of people and do what they all do to survive.
You submerge yourself in the gripping darkness of loneliness and hopelessness, a sad story of a man with dreams tarnished by the system.
Another wasted talent.
Food no longer give off its good taste, but now leave its lasting sour impression on the tongue. What is the use of so much seeds if there's no soil to bury it?
We don't want to be billionaires, we just want things to go the way it's supposed to.
What is God without worshippers. What's man without achievements?
Giving advise is cheap talk.
Hand me a tool and show me how to use it.

My virtual reality is my bed of roses.
If we can't take the easy way out, we live on a bed of doses.

(1) (Reply)

Investigate Alleged Use Of Zango Urban As Bandits Hideout - Atyap Community / Wishing All Women : Happy International Women's Day / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.