Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

And Arsenal Retires Mansakhalifa... For Now. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / And Arsenal Retires Mansakhalifa... For Now. (183 Views)

Former Ivory Coast And Arsenal Defender, Emmanuel Eboue Is Dead / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday / Andrea Pirlo Retires From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And Arsenal Retires Mansakhalifa... For Now. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
So, I have decided to man up and do the honourable thing.

I am not going to waste time explaining the genesis of this issue but a lot of folks on the Arsenal vs Leicester thread will definitely remember the guy who made a rather bold assertion that Leicester were going to defeat Arsenal(and heavily too).

Well... yes, that was me and now that I have gotten my fingers terribly burnt, by virtue of the match ending in Arsenal's favour, I have simply decided to do the honourable thing by keeping my word, and this means that I will be staying away from NL until December(as I vowed on that same thread).

It is indeed a tough choice to make but as the saying goes: a man's only as good as his word.

Going by the above, I give you my word: you lots won't be seeing this moniker on NL until the very last month of the year- and, no, I won't be creating an alternate account.

The Arsenal fans[NL chapter] have won this time. They are free to celebrate. After all, they have been jumping on my mention and asking me to keep to my vow. Now, that I have heeded your calls and done the needful I must have peace.

This should suffice for now.

×Mansakhalifa, signing out until Dec. 1.

Can't wait to get back already.

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho On The Long-term Future Of Gareth Bale / Happy Birthday To Ivan Rakitic. Congratulations! / � Liverpool Have Already Lost More Games In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.