Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos (32288 Views)

Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos by dgee1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
If you say you see things 'the way they are' and 'the way you see them' and you typed those trash, then something is really wrong with your mind, and your eyes too. You must have been a terrible person to the people you live around, and when they begin to show you their other side, you start to shouting like a sick dog.

For your info, we have people living with Igbos in the East and around SW. They bring us reports too, the kind that isn't good to generalize on, and share in a public forum. Your Yoruba friends that 'seem to be enlightened' as you claim are not enlightened at all. If they truly are, you would've been healed of tribal bigotry. But I suspect the problem is from your sick 'Igbos are better than Yoruba' condescending and prejudiced attitude.

If Igbos have a lot of businesses in SW, Yorubas are folding their arms and own nothing. Soon now you'll claim Lagos is your own. You still have a lot of learning to do!

Maryjane001:

I m not a tribal bigot. I say things the way I see them as I v lived amongst you guys for more than 2 decades. I have enlightened Yoruba friends too and at least they seem to be way better than the ones that grew up in rural areas....lol. Igbos have a lot of businesses in the west and even a blind man cannot dispute that fact sweetheart. So u can continue arguing with your keypads my dear online warrior.... hahaha
Re: NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos by dgee1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
"But I judge people based on their past deeds"......How old are you really? Mrs. Righteous Serious, of what value is your opinion in the scheme of things? I repeat, you feel Yorubas are bad because you've been a bad person around the people you live with. They are merely reciprocating your bigotry. Check yourself!

Maryjane001:

I never said Kanu is a hero. I don't support him. But I judge people based on their past deeds. Igboho was a tout and caused nuisance to his community that he was even banished. An agbero used by political parties for their selfish whims. How can that kind of person redeem you guys?. Anyway una Neva see something. U people are not yet serious....lol
Re: NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos by betshopagent(m): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

LOL
THAT WAS 5 YEARS AGO....
HALF A DECADE.. HAHAHAHA
What a freedom figher...
Nelson Mandela was more influential in prison than your leader in freedom...
Why am I even comparing Madiba to that boy...
Made In China Shekau
stop comparing that tug to a university of london graduate. compare him to mc olumo
Re: NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos by Buchitoochi: 1:25am On Mar 03, 2021
You are celebrating this childish feat? You're not keeping abreast with technological trends. We have moved passed the jamming era. Get new knowledge sir
Re: NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 03, 2021
dgee1:
"But I judge people based on their past deeds"......How old are you really? Mrs. Righteous Serious, of what value is your opinion in the scheme of things? I repeat, you feel Yorubas are bad because you've been a bad person around the people you live with. They are merely reciprocating your bigotry. Check yourself!

I don't need to check myself darling. The misfortunes your dear president has caused could have been averted if people could look back and check his past government during the military regime. Now datz wat I m talking about....
Satan cannot come and be like Jesus now....
And about Yoruba people, I never said I hated them, I v just encountered enough cowardly ones than the brave ones. I grew up in a political environment so my dear I know what I m talking about.
I know my opinions would never count and I don't wish for it to do so but one just gotta say things the way they really are....my conscience can't be bought sweetheart.
Re: NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 03, 2021
dgee1:
If you say you see things 'the way they are' and 'the way you see them' and you typed those trash, then something is really wrong with your mind, and your eyes too. You must have been a terrible person to the people you live around, and when they begin to show you their other side, you start to shouting like a sick dog.

For your info, we have people living with Igbos in the East and around SW. They bring us reports too, the kind that isn't good to generalize on, and share in a public forum. Your Yoruba friends that 'seem to be enlightened' as you claim are not enlightened at all. If they truly are, you would've been healed of tribal bigotry. But I suspect the problem is from your sick 'Igbos are better than Yoruba' condescending and prejudiced attitude.

If Igbos have a lot of businesses in SW, Yorubas are folding their arms and own nothing. Soon now you'll claim Lagos is your own. You still have a lot of learning to do!

I did not say any tribe is superior to the other. Every tribe has both good and bad eggs....don't start spewing trash. Igbos do not own Lagos but they own a lot of businesses there, other tribes do so as well. U are actually the one showing signs of bigotry here my dear so I suggest u enter the nearest danfo to Lagos to check things yourself and stop writing trash cuz being ignorant is actually a disgrace sweetie
Re: NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 03, 2021
BSdetector:

Same old hearsay and thrash talk. You, your family and tribesmen are a bunch of no bodies. Cowardance can't be justified, all known Igbo men in nigeria have ran like women from authority. That's a fact.
And what can you say of your miserable self?. Incase u need money for your upcoming owambe and you have plots of land at a good site to sell, u can call on us sweetie, money is not our problem. Do have a lovely night rest my dear
Re: NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos by BSdetector: 2:23am On Mar 03, 2021
Maryjane001:

And what can you say of your miserable self?. Incase u need money for your upcoming owambe and you have plots of land at a good site to sell, u can call on us sweetie, money is not our problem. Do have a lovely night rest my dear

grin grin
Re: NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos by EXOUSIAng: 6:03am On Mar 03, 2021
betshopagent:
stop comparing that tug to a university of london graduate. compare him to mc olumo
Apologies sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Branded Presidential Campaign Buses Of Godwin Emefiele Surface Online (Photos) / Houses Submerged By Flood In Ifo, Ogun State - Photos / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.