Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Made 2.5million When Join This Uk Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Made 2.5million When Join This Uk Company (601 Views)

Join This Uk Company That Pays You $100 Without Investing Anything. / I Am Making $100 Every Week Through This Uk Company. / Invest In Fxkash, A Registered And Licensed UK Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made 2.5million When Join This Uk Company by Lsc1605895(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Good day everyone, are you looking for a legit way to make money online without stress search no more, I joined this uk company last year, i was introduce by my friend, i but a share and i become a share holder in the company, this company have shares under many networking company, like Amazon, they have different packages but the lowest is 25£ 15750, the higher the package the higher your share. to join click the link under this topic, register, confirm your email, log in creat transaction password, click the 3 lines at the top, go to shop, click it and go to packages, click the select currency, select naira, then select packages, scroll down select savings for 1year or open for 200days, then click next for payment method, they are paying direct to account, to get gift code join facebook group when your register or you can use any method to fund your account.
Re: I Made 2.5million When Join This Uk Company by ThePropertyGuy: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
Continue making your 2.5m in peace from your UK company.

Lsc1605895:
Good day everyone, are you looking for a legit way to make money online without stress search no more, I joined this uk company last year, i was introduce by my friend, i but a share and i become a share holder in the company, this company have shares under many networking company, like Amazon, they have different packages but the lowest is 25£ 15750, the higher the package the higher your share. to join click the link under this topic, register, confirm your email, log in creat transaction password, click the 3 lines at the top, go to shop, click it and go to packages, click the select currency, select naira, then select packages, scroll down select savings for 1year or open for 200days, then click next for payment method, they are paying direct to account, to get gift code join facebook group when your register or you can use any method to fund your account.

1 Like

Re: I Made 2.5million When Join This Uk Company by Lsc1605895(m): 12:23am On Mar 02, 2021
if you like believe, if u like dnt believe i am still making my money
Re: I Made 2.5million When Join This Uk Company by Goodman247: 2:10am On Mar 02, 2021
Scam

1 Like

Re: I Made 2.5million When Join This Uk Company by Lsc1605895(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
It is not a scam, Because you have been scam don't mean this is a scam
Re: I Made 2.5million When Join This Uk Company by HisSmileHeal(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
I'll like to propose an investment to you. I work with a company called Oxford International Group, we are into real estate, agriculture, micro finance.
Our mortgage investment works like this; You invest with us and get your ROI upfront and your capital after the stipulated time. For instance you invest 1m with us, you get your 45%ROI UPFRONT, and get your capital which is the 1m at 16months.
Also you can invest in our agriculture sector, the agrovest. Here you invest your capital for 35% ROI for 14months or 29%ROI for 12months.
Benefits:
1. Our farms are insured by Leadway Assurance
2. A post dated cheque will be issued to you to ascertain payment.
3. A deed of agreement will be issued to you also.
#so you don't need to doubt us with your capital.
You can check up our website
http://www.oxfordgroupafrica.com
For more information

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana / Refer & Earn!!! / How To Make Money On GOVIRAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.