Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Reasons Northern Food Blockage Is A Blessing To The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Northern Food Blockage Is A Blessing To The South (213 Views)

2023: Real Reasons Northern APC Govs Decided To Support Tinubu – El-Rufai / 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Northern Food Blockage Is A Blessing To The South by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Have you been to the north,well if you have not
These are my reason northerners should increase the blockade
1,infertility
Northern Nigeria are known to have the most toughest climate conditions in Nigeria,which make their farm produce infertile without fertilizer,
2,consumption of fertilized farm produce causes cancer,due to the tough climate conditions in the north they engage in too much fertilizer applications which at the end changes the test of farm produce
3,fertilized vegetables can’t be compare with home grown vegetables

The last time I visited north I realize that their vegetables and cucumber have different taste as a result of fertilization
I realize that vegetables turns black after cooking and taste bitter
Cucumber also have butter taste unlike cucumber grown in the south
4,we all know that red meat is very bad to our health,hence we need to curb consumption of cow meet

5, in olden people live upto 130 years and ,and barely develop the kind of sickness this generation witness ,is because they eat nature vitals without fertilizers

6,in develop world,70 %of rich men have small garden where they plan various type of vegetables,it help us know what we consume

7,this blockade will help southerners engage massively into agriculture,because we have fertile land,apart from fulani herdsmen atrocities,we have no other challenge

Etc
Re: Reasons Northern Food Blockage Is A Blessing To The South by kingsvictor2: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
kiyil
Re: Reasons Northern Food Blockage Is A Blessing To The South by spinna: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
For those that can see ahead.. i sell pasture grass suckers (Brachiaria) ..high in protein..drought resistant..grows fast and takes over land quickly..With this grass less land can cater to more cattle. You can have a small herd in your backard. hit me up on 070 63 46 3851

I saw it 3 years ago and left lagos to start my cattle farm.. anyone can do it and ethically.. once you learn how..and it is highly profitable..pasture is a must for ease of future costs

https://www.nairaland.com/5682092/brachiaria-grass-must-livestock-farmers..now

(1) (Reply)

What Has Niger Delta Done To Buhari’s Administration? / Bill Seeking Life Pension For Ex-govs Scales First Reading At Enugu Assembly / The Advent Of Military Was The Greatest Disaster Nigeria Ever Had — Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.