Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Thinking Of Leaving Nigeria For Una - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Thinking Of Leaving Nigeria For Una (520 Views)

Brain Teaser: Thinking Outside CO-VID19 / Hello Naija Make Una Download My Game Abeg, Word Connect : Word Game / For People Thinking Game Business Is Sweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Leaving Nigeria For Una by crafteck(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Thinking Of Leaving Nigeria For Una by AyarmBoye(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Boss man .... what will happen to ur businesses in 9ja?

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Leaving Nigeria For Una by typicalgamer(m): 7:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Money don to plenty spread some for the total ones cool
Re: Thinking Of Leaving Nigeria For Una by crafteck(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
AyarmBoye:
Boss man .... what will happen to ur businesses in 9ja?

I have a manager, and cams all over, i dont know about other peoples dream but i just dont see a legit way of raising 60 to 100 mill naira in 3 years, no matter how we save, expenses eat deep, most purchases are in usd, sales are in naira, sales have fallen in the past 5 years, purchases de add money. We aint living, we are just surviving in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Leaving Nigeria For Una by 1manuel(m): 1:52am On Mar 03, 2021
crafteck:

I have a manager, and cams all over, i dont know about other peoples dream but i just dont see a legit way of raising 60 to 100 mill naira in 3 years, no matter how we save, expenses eat deep, most purchases are in usd, sales are in naira, sales have fallen in the past 5 years, purchases de add money. We aint living, we are just surviving in this country.

Ah swear
Re: Thinking Of Leaving Nigeria For Una by crafteck(m): 6:08am On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Thinking Of Leaving Nigeria For Una by AyarmBoye(m): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2021
crafteck:

damn it .... you are very correct bro .... very very very correct....
Re: Thinking Of Leaving Nigeria For Una by typicalgamer(m): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2021
crafteck:

This is deep.

I don't know why your above statement is making rethink a lot of things,

Maybe it's a mistake coming back to this country
Re: Thinking Of Leaving Nigeria For Una by crafteck(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2021
crafteck:

Removed what i put here cos i put the range i get monthly then felt maybe i shouldn't have, i think most people are just doing ok financially but the real question that came to my mind is, is it ok to just be ok?.. Unless you get above some financial limits in naija, thats the only way you will get a fighting chance with the forthcoming adulthood financial stress ooo, i used fighting chance cos even with money, you cant be 100 percent ok due to insecurity, if dem no find person come house dem fit kidnap for road, this thing is everywhere but just more pronounced here due to the atmosphere created by politicians. Maybe na just naija finally getting me depressed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Leaving Nigeria For Una by AyarmBoye(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
crafteck:

Removed what i put here cos i put the range i get monthly then felt maybe i shouldn't have, i think most people are just doing ok financially but the real question that came to my mind is, is it ok to just be ok?.. Unless you get above some financial limits in naija, thats the only way you will get a fighting chance with the forthcoming adulthood financial stress ooo, i used fighting chance cos even with money, you cant be 100 percent ok due to insecurity, if dem no find person come house dem fit kidnap for road, this thing is everywhere but just more pronounced here due to the atmosphere created by politicians. Maybe na just naija finally getting me depressed.
you shouldn’t have ,, could motivate others and not just be contended with little at hand ..... perhaps you monthly income and expenditure range ..... 5 years ago and now ..... but you are right even with the money and wealth u r still not safe in this part of the world ,, especially in Nigeria on the mainland... lolz..... God will help us
Re: Thinking Of Leaving Nigeria For Una by crafteck(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
AyarmBoye:
you shouldn’t have ,, could motivate others and not just be contended with little at hand ..... perhaps you monthly income and expenditure range ..... 5 years ago and now ..... but you are right even with the money and wealth u r still not safe in this part of the world ,, especially in Nigeria on the mainland... lolz..... God will help us

(1) (Reply)

Game Makers Should Come In For Profits / Ps3 Vs Ps4 / God Of War Ragnarok PS5 Walkthrough: Part 3 - Mimir Dark Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.