Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church (712 Views)

Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House / Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
A young man identified as Shadrach has sowed his father’s house to Christ Embassy Church, Warri Delta State

His father has expressed a state of bewilderment after his son donated the family house which they all dwell in as a seed to Christ Embassy in Warri, Delta state.

Read full details here:

https://epasswords.com.ng/son-sowed-family-house-as-a-seed-in-church/

Re: Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church by Ishilove: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
LMAO
Re: Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church by Jashub: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
This is just outright foolishness.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church by Ishilove: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Op, don't be unfortunate.

The full story-

According to an online report, after the young man who earlier resides abroad, returned to Nigeria last year, took religious activities as a priority, was fully supported by his family until 2020 when he sowed his car as a seed to the Church. Although his family members had no problem with it but were somehow triggered by the strange step.

However, the story changed when he recently decided to sow his family house to the church without the notice of his father or any other relatives.

The father was said to have noticed some strange men who visited to survey the residence.

When the father made enquiries, it was revealed that Christ Embassy now claims ownership and has been valued to be sold at 25 million Naira.

The house was reportedly said to be built on the family’s land with every member contributing money to erect the building, although Shedrack contributed a bulk sum

The family’s leader said he had written to the Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy who promised to take action, though nothing has changed since the notice was submitted over a month ago.

Shedrack’s father, cousins and four tenants are said to be the occupants of the building.

The father, in a statement, has called on the General Overseer of Christ Embassy, Chris Oyakhilome, to intervene because he has informed the police and gotten a lawyer, same as the church.

Although the outcome of the issue is yet unknown but the man has taken a legal step and also contacted the church authorities for clarification on how to resolve the entanglement.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church by mardis: 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
They should go and uproot that seed before it starts to germinate. Some children are problems i swear
Re: Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church by doggedfighter(f): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2021
Christ Embassy doesn't question any' seed'.

If care is not taken that property is gone.

They're grabbers !

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church by pozehnani(f): 12:25am On Mar 02, 2021
I hope CE is not falling for that trap.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Reminds me of a church in Ibadan
I sat down there that Sunday
Tears ran down my face from the sermon
It highlighted the gains of giving. Talked about the benefits. Lives saved.
So touching..
The prayer and worship songs were on point
I felt like I was in the presence of the lord.......

The next morning I couldn't pay for breakfast
I couldn't pay for transport
I had to ask for a loan later in the day
Lest I forget it was on the 3rd of that month.
I was paid on the 29th.

2019 I read on this forum he was arrested with fetish objects.

Do the maths

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church by budaatum: 1:27am On Mar 02, 2021
Reminds me of the following:

budaatum:

I was once at a meeting at a friend of mine where they were discussing what to do with a destitute woman and her three children in their church.

TBJ had healed her husband of hiv. The man was so grateful, he gave TBJ a house in gratitude and stopped taking his medication. He then fell ill and was rushed to the doctor who found out he'd stopped taking his medication. "You stupid man" doctor said, "do you not know this medication is what stops you from falling ill and dying?" And doctor put him back on medication and man got better, and went back to TBJ to tell him what had happened.

"O you of little faith" said TBJ, and 'cured' the man again of hiv and the man gave him a second house in gratitude. But soon after not taking his medication he fell ill again and was rushed to the doctor who put him back on drugs and he got better, again.

When he had recovered, he went back to TBJ and TBJ cured him again and told him to have more faith, and he gave TBJ his final and last house. And when he fell ill, he refused to go to the doctor and refused his medication because finally, we was having faith.

The meeting I was at were of the Catholic Church he'd always attended and where he had left his destitute wife and children because he had had faith in TBJ and given him his three houses and had died!
Re: Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church by InfernoNig: 2:07am On Mar 02, 2021
budaatum:
Reminds me of the following:

Only God knows
Re: Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church by LadySarah: 2:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Nl and old news.Since Sunday the news trended.

Its obtaining by pretence .These are what CAn and all of them should protect ppl from but how can when they are involved too.

That's how jet pastors make their money .Sell and account swells while the member becomes wretched .
Re: Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church by Pauladex(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Is the guy mad or something?
Re: Unbelievable!!! Boy Sowed Family House As A Seed To Christ Embassy Church by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Jejemey:
A young man identified as Shadrach has sowed his father’s house to Christ Embassy Church, Warri Delta State

His father has expressed a state of bewilderment after his son donated the family house which they all dwell in as a seed to Christ Embassy in Warri, Delta state.

Read full details here:

https://epasswords.com.ng/son-sowed-family-house-as-a-seed-in-church/

Scammer Embassy

Senior Fornicator Pastor go use the money to fùck and pay-off yellow church 'sister'

(1) (Reply)

Does Repeating A Level In University Worth it? / Get A Well Deserved Electrical Outfit For Your Buildings / Why Relationship Hardly Work With Old Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.