Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) (51534 Views)

Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) / Top 5 Dog Breeds That Are Best For Guarding Nigerian Homes / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by sofeo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ok
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Ekealterego: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Forget what scientist are saying

Our Ekuke is cutest breed of dog.
This is a stupid blog and not science. Science will not use a term like "BEAUTY". There is nothing scientific about it.
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by xarm(m): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
I love Samoyed

1 Like

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
I can't remember what is the meaning of cute.
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by pembisco(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
That Jack Russel no be Bingo?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by nams77: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Seun. Lalasticlala.myndd 44. This site is slow these days or is it just my network?

Pls check it.. Someone complained earlier too.

By the way I think I saw ekuke(,Jack Russell). check the pictures again
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Why was Eskimo not on the list
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by CaseSensitive(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Golden Retriever cute? Really? They shed hell of a lot of fur, you'll end up hoovering every now and then. And oh their breath stinks, my God

1 Like

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by goatmeat1(f): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
cute indeed
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by felixnkubi: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
the dogs look delicious
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
OP why not monetize this knowledge you just posted.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by SerikiFulani(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
The only cute dog breeds on that list are the Dalmatian and Samoyed

1 Like

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Futureukstudent: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
InfernoNig:
You see that short samoyed, very stubborn and wicked. I don't know why short things are always wicked.
na eskimo you see not samoyed
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by nams77: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
pembisco:
That Jack Russel no be Bingo?
U get eye my brother
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Germi9: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Humanoid01:
I think German shepherd should be on that list. Am I the only one who thinks the pug looks like a bulldog?
the Pug looks Notorious
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by AfonjaFirstSon: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dogs, Cats and Dildos are doing the needed job for our ladies.
I ask a lady what she does with a pet dog, she replied" you will not understand. I asked another lady what she does with her pet cat in private" she laughed and never divulged the secret. As coded guy, I come ask one extrovert like that, she told me everything women do with pet dog and cat.

Wow, women are enjoying life behind closed doors. Cat will lick everything and still wash plate. If i were female, i won't have anything to do with men when dog, cat, and cucumber can do the needful, except i want to marry.

But dog, cat and are for rich ladies who can afford it, while the poor ones can manage cucumber and enjoy life.

The future is Female, according to Saphiere.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by InfernoNig: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Futureukstudent:
na eskimo you see not samoyed

Na samoyed. E be like say the owner dey give am ogogoro drink.
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
A former black US Supreme Court Judge, Justice Thurgood Marshall, was asked when he was about to retire if it would the best thing for President George Bush to nominate a black judge to replace him. And he replied:
"My dad told me that there is no difference between a black snake and a white snake, they both bite"
Same applies to dogs.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Blaksheep: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Alabai is cute.

Atleast mine is beautiful. Finer than most breeds up there.
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
---cute doggies---
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by KillerBeauty(f): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
I love that husky. With their blue eyes. Snow is their natural habitat
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by chatinent: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
I love dogs.
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Futureukstudent: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
InfernoNig:

Na samoyed. E be like say the owner dey give am ogogoro drink.
no it is eskimo you saw, not samoyed grin. Those regular white flurry cuties you usually see around are American Eskimos and not samoyed. Samoyed are big like a regular dog but looks like eskimo. This pic should be example of the dog you saw

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by InfernoNig: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Futureukstudent:
no it is eskimo you saw, not samoyed grin. Those regular white flurry cuties you usually see around are American Eskimos and not samoyed. Samoyed are big like a regular dog but looks like eskimo. This pic should be example of the dog you saw

Ok

1 Like

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by kingola111(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Can’t find Tibetan mastiff they are just cuteness all round
Big,strong and cute to the call �

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Seen
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by validstar1: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Samoyed.. very beautiful but annoying and wicked dog

1 Like

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
Humanoid01:
I think German shepherd should be on that list. Am I the only one who thinks the pug looks like a bulldog?

That's Alsatian

Yeah
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Omonuejegbo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
Their cutest started from the ugliest

1 Like

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.moneybeach.co.uk/the-boardwalk/the-cutest-pets-according-to-science/
It varies maybe in a particular country maybe uk�� their scientist not in general.
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
17 should be 1st, 2nd ,and 3rd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caught A Green Snake And I Want To Keep It As Pet / Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) / Double Celebrations As My Dog Gives Birth Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.