Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,594 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions (12439 Views)

Presidential Election Results 2023: Some Northern States Results In Kaduna, Kano / Gwarinpa Residents Deny Report Of Banditry Attack, Abductions / Jangebe: Military, Helicopters Search For 317 Girls, Zamfara, Kano Shut Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions by alexola20(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: 7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions by duro4chang(m): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Can you see the problem the north is bringing upon itself? Instead of doing the needful they are still defending the fulani killers and bandits. The way things are going the whole of the north will never remain the same.
Re: 7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions by alexola20(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: 7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2021
alexola20:
This your quote can be finely use by polygamists grin grin

Beautiful.
grin
alexola20:
This your quote can be finely use by polygamists grin grin

Beautiful.
Re: 7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions by mechanics(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2021
harmargedon:
No nah, They should continue with their daily activities. The federal government will provide security.
hmmmm, it won't be easy to provide security for all the whole schools in Nigeria.
Re: 7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions by OyinO: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Benards:
Oh yeah,,, the federal government is on top of the matter
haaaahaaaahaa! Bad guy. lolz
Re: 7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Safyqueen:

So your Bible supports you in insulting one who does not insult you abi? Can't you you are the terrorist here. Too much hatred can lead to terrorism. Have you ever see a northerner demonizing entire south or Christianity in general? This is because the very religion, Islam most northerners practice that you have phobia for does not permits one doing so.
Shut up!
Since you want to drag religion into it - Muslim Northerners are mostly terrorist! Go to any state with sharia law and see how they terrorise the helpless Christians there.
Finally, you and your family are terrorists, your time will soon be up.
Re: 7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions by Boss469(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hammyaladin:
First of all let me use this opportunity to say that Our Northern elites are deeply involved in this kidnapping saga that has been going on for a while now.

Secondly, My fellow Yoruba friends Igbo's n Urhobos, etc. the elites have finally made us to believe that the poor masses who have suffered since independence are the enemies and the ones causing the continuous all round mayhem!! We need to wake up! we need to look beyond ethnicity and religion to realize that before we became anything, we've always been human beings!!

There are other planets and universe that abound but God still made us live in the same world! Doesn't this send a signal to you that we are all one!!

I have Christian, Atheist, Yoruba, Igbo, tivi and plateau friends which I hold dear to my heart....

"The Most beautiful Gardens are the ones with different flowers"

#Please let us understand each other more and let peace reign like Before!

Thank you bro

Our enemies are our so called leaders from Independence till now (all of them)

1 Like

Re: 7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions by Yankee101: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
And there goes the north. Another decade of lost generation. Their future has been put in question.
Re: 7 Northern States Shut Schools Over Rising Banditry And Abductions by 1000angstroms(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2021
OKUCHI11:
you're just saying this simply because... Your means if livelihood is not located in these affected places ... I'm living there brother...
Why did you go there to base at first? Those blood sucking murdafurkers will definitely hurt you, this their internal war is a warning for you to leave that god forsaken region and find another ground. Those guys will never see you as one of them, so even after what happened in biafran war you still decided to go invest there. How many northerners have you seen invest in the east?
To me they should kill and finish themselves, none of them should start crawling down here for asylum when they must have finished destroying their place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 7 Kidnappers In Bauchi State / Welder Sends Kidnappers To Customer’s House / Suspected Vandal Electrocuted In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.