Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Hi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hi (441 Views)

Replace HND With B.tech, Rector Appeals To FG / Thank You God. I Finally Graduated With Upper / Can I Do My Masters With My Hnd(upper Credit) Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi by Coder2Client(m): 6:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Hi

1 Like

Re: Hi by 9jageekz(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Coder2Client:
My spouse is considering doing her degree with HND upper credit but she heard UI only admit or consider HND with distinction, is that true?

I've told her to try it with uni Ilorin but she insists on UI. I don't know what's in UI that she can't get in uni Ilorin.

Will there be Direct Entry this year in UI and across all universities?

what's her course of study? and what course does she intend to study in the university?

I can be of help.
Re: Hi by Coder2Client(m): 5:36am On Mar 03, 2021
9jageekz:

what's her course of study? and what course does she intend to study in the university?

I can be of help.

Thank you. I will be glad if you can help me with that.

She studied Computer science and wants to continue in that line with UI.

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Arrange Columns In A Building. / 5 Misconceptions About The Ogboni Fraternity Group In Nigeria / 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.