Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,507 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) (16116 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) / Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures) / Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by dreu2fine(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2021
stop keeling down when proposing its not our culture ok. this the right way we are africans

1 Like

Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by deygar: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2021
Great .so happy for you guys.....
Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by Arinola6533: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2021
[url=/RDnxFCj] CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.... [/url]

Do you know you can make up to 2.5% of your capital daily from trading Cryptocurrency Certificate of difference ( Bitcoin , ethereum etc.) ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join us today and enjoy returns up to 2.5% credited directly to your bank account daily. You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

[url=/RDnxFCj] CLICK HERE TO GO TO WEBSITE..... [/url]
Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by Nehyooh(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2021
JidennaJason:
But the 3 Efulefu's will find it difficult to kneel before the Almighty.

This act of kneeling down and asking a lady to marry you is really irritating and same time a stupid thing to do.
Very disgusting concept ! I told my babe I won't kneel down to propose, initially she was like.....
Later on, I made her understand something, she eventually concur and even said her wish is that I propose to her in private and not in public.
It's cool for me, cos that's want I even want.
Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by Urban9aira: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
God know say i will do this " will you marry me thing " one day and she must say yes cause its either with belle and ring or with belle alone..

Cause mi o raiye for real
Re: Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) by meobizy(f): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
It’s nice to see people have fun. Left to Nairalanders na inside their papa house person go stay 24/7, trolling those already having fun. Na their type dey enter club to lean on walls for 4 to 6 hours straight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pet Project Touches Lives - Karina Poripo, 9th Miss Nollywood / Sir Shina Peters' 60th Birthday Party In Pictures / Keppy Bassey & Wife Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.