Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette (59113 Views)

Certificate Saga: Who Is After Bola Tinubu? (Findings, Facts Of The Matter) / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / Seyi Makinde Before CCB For Assets Declaration (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by content208: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
johnmartus:
Which of your southeast state he governed? Tinubu has not occupied any national post . Igbo people self.

Lolz. I've always known it that most of you Tinubu defenders are not so mentally sound. To your daft brains, anyone not singing tinubu's praise is an Igbo. That's daft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
cool I choose not to comment till I know the second person on the list that was cover. Seems someone doesn't know the meaning of confidentiality....
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by samdunzo: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Truly Buhari is dangerous. So after using Tinubu to achieve his lifetime dream, this is the way he wants to pay him back? That devil in human skin is very wicked. So when he said I'm for nobody and for everybody he had his mind on Tinubu. To fight him when he has nothing else to gain from him. I blame Tinubu for keeping quiet in the face of all the atrocities that have been committed against us by Fulanis. They got him handicapped there and took away the expected sympathy and outcry from his people for him.
He will still win these people.
Looking at the date in this request, you will notice they have been on this since November last year.
So they have secretly been doing underground work to nail Tinubu after successfully parking Oshomole at one corner.
Even him is already smelling the coffee through Obaseki in an alleged N30b contract scandal. These people can forget all your help in seconds.
The number 2 shaded name on that request may unsurprisingly be Rotimi Amaechi

This is all Tinubu's doing. Dont dine with the devil. He should have listened to those warning him about merging with CPC, but he didn't. Now CPC has tasted presidency, ACN will be eating ponmo, and Tinubu will be in jail. Sad grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by samdunzo: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Indispensable85:
Amaechi is number 2. But all of this may backfire. Pdp needs to position themselves properly to receive a soon to break away powerful faction of the Apc and thereafter put forward an acceptable candidate. Buhari has no influence again in the north. Apc will be beating black and blue.

APC might break into CPC and ACN again with the way things are going

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Growcrypto: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
another fruitless effort
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by samdunzo: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
BSdetector:
Really don't give two shits about this guy, whether he gets ass fvcked by the people he helped to power, it's actually a good thing tho.....it will serve as a lesson to sellout and liberal sophistico Yoruba's who have foolishly or greedily put their party interests above their tribal interests, they'd learn that we the yoruba's have no allies or friends but are surrounded and inflitrated by snakes and rats. It's either we evolve or die out....let natural selection take it's cause.

Shebi them say "we need to align with the center" abi? Let this be a lesson to any Yoruba or Southern politician in general that dines with these people. Going forward, we Yorubas must present leaders with Yoruba interest at heart. If others call us tribalistic, so be fucking it.
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by aryzgreat: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Time to cage the brown teeth drug sniffing bullion van thiefnunu

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Bjmath: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Anytime ipob heard bad news about Tinubu,they always celebrate.but why is Tinubu the reason while your governor, senators,rep members,and so on failed to develop your state....let me tell you guys, the is the bigining of your nightmare.because he will soon be free like before......... infact,if God says is the the Nigeria next president,.... you will all just die with hatred.
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by shegra58: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by abbey621(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jagaban has little or nothing to lose since he is not an elected official and most of his income comes from businesses where he is a silent partner, he also has everything to gain from this because we know the longer this goes on the more APC looks like a dead party. In a country already tensed with ethnic sentiments, this could show that the Northern elites are out of their gaad damn mind by prosecuting a prominent figure in Yorubaland thus setting off the proper catalyst for the division and disintegration of this abyss called Nigeria! Ultimately like I predicted last year, Jagaban might never become president but he will play an enormous role in choosing who does, we can all see the first domino falling as the North is in a flight or fight mode and are already panicking, I predict over the course of this year more Southerners would be targeted, APC will collapse and a new political union will emerge which decides what happens in 2023. Grab your popcorn and enjoy the sh*tshow grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by mrkia(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ah ah ah...Eko wejele... I laugh in Lagosians style... The Man's Presidential ambition is unstoppable. For your information, The JAGABAN is our President comes 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Kindledlight(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
seunmsg:
Tinubu left office in 2007 and you want to investigate his code of conduct records in 2021. The same code of conduct record that was investigated and tried by Goodluck Jonathan. Apart from the politics and media entertainment, it is nothing but a mere waste of everybody’s time.

The prosecution by Jonathan did not stop Tinubu from uprooting PDP from Aso rock. This new round of politically motivated investigation won’t stop him from pursuing his 2023 ambition. They lost the last time, they will lose again.

As in ehnn, i was just reading jargons some fellows wrote, If PDP government could not succeed in nailing him let us see who will authorize in probing and taking the ruling party’s national leader to court. What i see here is pure hatred.
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Sunnyja: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
SaintBeehot:
6th November 2020, was the date on the file you uploaded. Op are you ok
How does this invalidate the news?! It's possible that the memo just got leaked now and the OP is just seeing it.
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by ultimateprof: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
When Hausa politicians decided to play politics with you, even the devil will step aside and learn from them.

But, I will not be suprise if he escape this.
Jagaban!
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by zoedew: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
The BAT is downside up!
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by raddyworld: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Why not wait till this investigation is concluded before spewing your usual thrash

I predicted Tinubu's disgraceful end but looks like it would happen so fast .

His presidential ambition is dead on arrival for all we know .
How many has being prosecuted under Buhari and was jailed? Name them now.
Na today efcc dey do GRA gra ni
See nothing will stop that intelligent man called Jagaban except God.
If you are easterner I know why he pain all or u. It is tinubu Mastermind game played to remove. GEJ Corrupt leadership.
GEJ plunged Nigeria in the mess of today.
He was an ingrate.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by SirBunky85(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
JidennaJason:
“He told the president that if the EFCC must proceed with its probe, then it has to do so with compassion and fear of God.”

Look at the statement I highlighted above and tell me if the cocaine lover called Tinubu is not a big THIEF... Just see how a supposed "Jagaban" is shaking and convulsing like an epileptic patient because he's afraid of being exposed by a young Abdulrasheed Bawa.

I am so delighted that the AGF has seen what the future holds for Nigeria if the Thief called Tinubu mistakenly becomes the president, hence the need to probe him and possibly lock him up.

I have never been a fan of Tinubu, and I want to use this medium to call on those boys here on Nairaland who Tinubu empowered with a plate of Amala and Ewedu to come and rally round the brown teeth drug baron and give him support in this trying times.
stupid submission

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by ejanla077: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
johnmartus:
Mr man stop trolling. Face your own problem and let mine too. Tinubu is next Nigeria president except Nigeria divided before then. This is a media trial.
afonja president
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by gideonvalor98(m): 12:27am On Mar 03, 2021
seunmsg:
Tinubu left office in 2007 and you want to investigate his code of conduct records in 2021. The same code of conduct record that was investigated and tried by Goodluck Jonathan. Apart from the politics and media entertainment, it is nothing but a mere waste of everybody’s time.

The prosecution by Jonathan did not stop Tinubu from uprooting PDP from Aso rock. This new round of politically motivated investigation won’t stop him from pursuing his 2023 ambition. They lost the last time, they will lose again.

They're pained, just look at their comments. The same tinubu governed Lagos state successfully when denied allocation by the federal government. Tinubu build Lagos and raised men up. He built and installed leaders...Lagos will die for tinubu any day any time...finger crossed.

Ibori that loot every damn good thing from delta state has not yet being prosecuted... Madueke the money glutton is there...Jonathan and his wife is there... Uncountable northern political heavyweights with stained linen are roaming freely, it is Tinubu you wan tackle since when he left office? Oh! Because of 2023? grin This tactics by the north( point and shutdown) wouldn't work - it's already an obsolete tactics which has already become ineffectual on the people of southwest - we've toughened up, identified our weakness and have grown THICK SKIN....beware! Else, Nigeria will burn.

I have said it times without number, the southwest people is capable of withstanding the rest of Nigeria. This aren't the times of awolowo, abiola that they got away with... Not at all. TINUBU IS UNTOUCHABLE cos the whole of southwest are solidly behind him. If EFCC want to really do their job, it should cut across all sundry... List all of them, then we will know you meant business. Till then, you're playing losskay!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by gaskiyamagana: 1:02am On Mar 03, 2021
JidennaJason:
“He told the president that if the EFCC must proceed with its probe, then it has to do so with compassion and fear of God.”

Look at the statement I highlighted above and tell me if the cocaine lover called Tinubu is not a big THIEF... Just see how a supposed "Jagaban" is shaking and convulsing like an epileptic patient because he's afraid of being exposed by a young Abdulrasheed Bawa.

I am so delighted that the AGF has seen what the future holds for Nigeria if the Thief called Tinubu mistakenly becomes the president, hence the need to probe him and possibly lock him up.

I have never been a fan of Tinubu, and I want to use this medium to call on those boys here on Nairaland who Tinubu empowered with a plate of Amala and Ewedu to come and rally round the brown teeth drug baron and give him support in this trying times.
Coma and cee the wailing Wailer's 7'A's and 1 'F'
ANXIETY ANNOYANCE ANIMOUSITY ACRIMONY ANANGER ANGUISH AGONY AND FRUSTRATION
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by gaskiyamagana: 1:04am On Mar 03, 2021
ejanla077:
afonja president
The political UNDERTAKER of nyamrin of shouting South and Yeasting East.
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by gaskiyamagana: 1:07am On Mar 03, 2021
raddyworld:

How many has being prosecuted under Buhari and was jailed? Name them now.
Na today efcc dey do GRA gra ni
See nothing will stop that intelligent man called Jagaban except God.
If you are easterner I know why he pain all or u. It is tinubu Mastermind game played to remove. GEJ Corrupt leadership.
GEJ plunged Nigeria in the mess of today.
He was an ingrate.
Don't mind them, the Ipob miscreants on the internet
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by gaskiyamagana: 1:11am On Mar 03, 2021
aryzgreat:
Time to cage the brown teeth drug sniffing bullion van thiefnunu
Where on earth have you seen political UNDERTAKER being caged by political loosers?
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by floss(m): 1:28am On Mar 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Remind me again how much Tinubu pays you monthly for writing that trash you wrote up there... Nigerians don't deserve sanity.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by plaindealer: 1:44am On Mar 03, 2021
seunmsg:

They are heard learners.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by MrChinanu: 3:24am On Mar 03, 2021
The best way Tinubu can fight back is to start talking like Rochas before his senatorial seat was returned.
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 03, 2021
aryzgreat:
Time to cage the brown teeth drug sniffing bullion van Tinubu

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by aryzgreat: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Where on earth have you seen political UNDERTAKER being caged by political loosers?

I don't have time for afonja muslim hiding under a Northern moniker.
Come out clean with afonja moniker and quit being a coward.
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by ericmor: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
Omihanifa:
But if no be greed how can Tinubu be nursing the ambition to rule Nigeria again after all the money stolen and he's still stealing from Lagos State government angry

The man should just go and chill and be enjoying his loot till he dies undecided

Already his hands are shaking and he's even sluggish in communicating. So what's the point of going to a bigger stage to embarrass yourself like Buhari is doing presently

You think they give a 4uck. Why do we worry about people that dont even care about us. We waste out time and energy on unnecessary things instead of focusing on how to make a better future for ourselves
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Kindledlight(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
akdjr:
Dead on arrival....!!! Some people from the hatred tribe only hate Tinubu for no reason.. Tinubu has never done even a quarter of what Late Tony Anenih did back then in PDP by ensuring he impose a candidate and declare that a particular state is not vacant and contesting against PDP candidate only means wasting of time and resources.... I am not a Yoruba man, but those who hate Tinubu love those who has done more evil and financial misappropriation in their state far more than what they assumed Tinubu has done. Tinubu was one of the best performing Governor during his time and his successor ride on his road map. Before you hate on Tinubu who was a former Lagos State Governor for financial misappropriation or whatever, ask yourself if you own state Governor has done half of what Tinubu did? Tinubu has paid his price as a leader and if he choose to run for president of Nigeria I will support him and if there is any other candidate I feel has a good track record more than Tinubu in my own judgement then I might have a change of mind but definitely not the ones whose Dubai strategy failed during the last election.

God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by gaskiyamagana: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
aryzgreat:

I don't have time for afonja muslim hiding under a Northern moniker.
Come out clean with afonja moniker and quit being a coward.
TINUBUphobia dey catch you b4 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Pictures Of Boko Haram Training Kids Shared By HumAngle / Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.